FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
:Namaste: Thank you! I’ll be starting up a new journal in 2 weeks
Thank you for all you do :passitleft:

:Namaste: Thank you! I’ll be starting up a new journal in 2 weeks
Thank you for all you do :passitleft:

Little late but just went through your first grow. You killed it farmer! :bravo:

All the buds and plants looked great. That Blue Berry was a real looker too! :drool::slide:

The yields you got are amazing. Did some rough math and that’s like 2.9lbs in a 5x5 under 600w of QBs :eek:

That’s over 2grams per watt.

My 3X3, uses different LEDs and I struggle to pull 1lb off the 350w I run in there. But quality is good and they are in 7s so I guess that isn’t bad either. With different strains I could likely break the 1lb mark in there.

I just setup a 5x5 with a HLG550V2 and I’ll be using 15Gal pots. So I’m hoping to get even 2lbs dry. I also have more QBs to add more spectrum and watts to this setup as I wanted 700-800w. I like how you went with two 320w panels to be able to spread the light out better.

Happy you joined the Brix Gang :high-five: and look forward to your next grow. Cheers Farmer and friends have a awesome Friday! :snowboating::blunt:

Little late but just went through your first grow. You killed it farmer! :bravo:

All the buds and plants looked great. That Blue Berry was a real looker too! :drool::slide:

The yields you got are amazing. Did some rough math and that’s like 2.9lbs in a 5x5 under 600w of QBs :eek:

That’s over 2grams per watt.

My 3X3, uses different LEDs and I struggle to pull 1lb off the 350w I run in there. But quality is good and they are in 7s so I guess that isn’t bad either. With different strains I could likely break the 1lb mark in there.

I just setup a 5x5 with a HLG550V2 and I’ll be using 15Gal pots. So I’m hoping to get even 2lbs dry. I also have more QBs to add more spectrum and watts to this setup as I wanted 700-800w. I like how you went with two 320w panels to be able to spread the light out better.

Happy you joined the Brix Gang :high-five: and look forward to your next grow. Cheers Farmer and friends have a awesome Friday! :snowboating::blunt:
:Namaste: Glad to be aboard the Brix crew. I loved that blueberry still have about 3 zips the smell is still pungent and over takes the house as soon as I open the jar! The amnesia lemon is the favorite smells just like fresh ground lemon peel. These lights are amazing can't say enough, I'm actually adding a 3rd 320w with a dimmer to the center. your going to love that 550! I do like the spread on just the 2 320's I think the 3rd light will add potency :ganjamon:( not that I need it:rofl:) starting the new journal tomorrow look forward to seeing you over there along with the rest of the crew
Cheers

:Namaste: Glad to be aboard the Brix crew. I loved that blueberry still have about 3 zips the smell is still pungent and over takes the house as soon as I open the jar! The amnesia lemon is the favorite smells just like fresh ground lemon peel. These lights are amazing can't say enough, I'm actually adding a 3rd 320w with a dimmer to the center. your going to love that 550! I do like the spread on just the 2 320's I think the 3rd light will add potency :ganjamon:( not that I need it:rofl:) starting the new journal tomorrow look forward to seeing you over there along with the rest of the crew
Cheers

Gotta love the sweet scent of High Brix Pot :ganjamon: They sound mouth watering farmer andcane out amazing. Stellar grow.

3rd one in 4K would be sweet. Even 3K. I’ve got some Maui’s Waui about 2-3 weeks away from going under the 550. Can’t wait.

Will be there farmer you bet. Have a great night Cheers! :passitleft:

Hey FutRfarmer, how long exactly did you veg ? Sorry if I missed it somewhere!
Not exactly sure but it is in the beginning of my journal, usually I start counting veg days after the 1st 15. Once I up pot I like to let the roots grow into the 10’s in veg also so somewhere around 45-50 days. I’ll pull close to 2.5-3 lbs off the 4

Not exactly sure but it is in the beginning of my journal, usually I start counting veg days after the 1st 15. Once I up pot I like to let the roots grow into the 10’s in veg also so somewhere around 45-50 days. I’ll pull close to 2.5-3 lbs off the 4
Disregard this post it doesn’t pertain to my current grow, I don’t really remember how long I had this run in veg :ganjamon:

Disregard this post it doesn’t pertain to my current grow, I don’t really remember how long I had this run in veg :ganjamon:
Aw no problem. That still gave me an estimate. So how long do you veg after transplanting into 10s? I see you have big yields. I’m going to use similar lighting and wanting to get near your kind of yields. I guess I would have to veg bigger plants nearing the 2 month mark. Look like I would only be able to grow only 2 in a 2x4x4 but I would rather squeeze 3 and maybe slight less veg.

Aw no problem. That still gave me an estimate. So how long do you veg after transplanting into 10s? I see you have big yields. I’m going to use similar lighting and wanting to get near your kind of yields. I guess I would have to veg bigger plants nearing the 2 month mark. Look like I would only be able to grow only 2 in a 2x4x4 but I would rather squeeze 3 and maybe slight less veg.
On this grow I believe I only went 1 1/2 weeks. On my current grow I went a little longer about 2 -3 weeks I’ll have to check my notes. I’m also in a 5x5 I’m in week 6 of flower check out the new journal I also added a light to the tent so I’m running 3 of the boards and I added a veg light the difference is unreal

Back
Top Bottom