FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Hit the the ladies with brix spray and i shit you Not the leaves seemed to start dancing and back standing up! Wife says I’m crazy but I swear the plants were smiling
BC74274D-7894-43A9-BE52-B8FEBF24C4A0.jpeg
:rollit:

Looking good bud! Yes, this is time to take clones if you want them. Looks like you have plenty of plant left if you still want to, as a matter of fact, I'd suggest taking a good amount more. Some remove everything below top 5 nodes but I can never bring myself to doing that much. You can go up 4-6 more inches from where the bottom is now. You could also leave them like that if you'd prefer. Let the show begin! :yummy::yummy::yummy:

Looking good bud! Yes, this is time to take clones if you want them. Looks like you have plenty of plant left if you still want to, as a matter of fact, I'd suggest taking a good amount more. Some remove everything below top 5 nodes but I can never bring myself to doing that much. You can go up 4-6 more inches from where the bottom is now. You could also leave them like that if you'd prefer. Let the show begin! :yummy::yummy::yummy:
i wanted to wait until i got your advice on going higher, I pretty much clipped everything that didn't look like it would amount to anything, I did all 4 at once my damn back was locking up :laugh: when the lights come on I'll get some more, bro the Blueberry was making my finger's sticky as hell!! almost like breaking up gorilla glue.

Yea I agree Ween, I have a hard time taking that much too. They seem so bare after!
But I usually get pretty close to that 5th node thing... its amazing how fast they fill in after!

Looking great Farmer! Lovely ladies you have, can hardly wait to see em in a month or so! Gonna be awesome!
Hell yeah Daj I hope to hell that blueberry doesn't stretch to much and the kind of stay at a even canopy. Lesson learned this round for sure

Looking good Farmer! I’d go a bit higher too. You will see once the bloom is in full swing, how much gets shaded in the lower canopy. Doc always states that he likes to see dirt from above after he trims them up to flip. They look so thin after trimming them like that, but they fill right back in.

Either way though, and your gonna get some high quality buds!:ganjamon:

Looking good Farmer! I’d go a bit higher too. You will see once the bloom is in full swing, how much gets shaded in the lower canopy. Doc always states that he likes to see dirt from above after he trims them up to flip. They look so thin after trimming them like that, but they fill right back in.

Either way though, and your gonna get some high quality buds!:ganjamon:
I plan to trim some more away tonight! Holy hell I have a Huge respect for you guys growing amazing plants

Did you ever trim em up more? Pics? Another thing you can do is use some pipe cleaners to open them up/spread them out a bit. That'll give you better light penetration.

Example of lst to spread out. This is still in a 1. At up can, I untie and then re the.
I plan on using pipe cleaners also, I've been stocking up on binder clips from work:high-five:

Looking great Farmer! When you add the recharge/ewc you are going to need to scratch it into the soil and then water or drench on top of that. How long since you up canned?

:passitleft:
I up canned New Year’s Eve. I’m going to trim a little more and spread them with somebody more ties also, just wanted to wash all the binder clips before I add them to the tent. Should I mix the recharge with the ewc? I bought a 7.5 lb bag of ewc figure I’ll split it between the 4 should be enough for 3 handfuls each

You'll probably have some leftover EWC. Use 1 solo cup of EWC and 1/4 cup of recharge per plant, spread both out, scratch into top layer of soil without disturbing roots, you could even add a layer of soil if you have it then water or feed. I would wait until around the 21st.

Get those girls trained but be careful when you do it, don't pull em down too far, you don't want to split any stems. If that happens and it's not too bad you can use some tape to repair. It happens to the best of us.

You'll probably have some leftover EWC. Use 1 solo cup of EWC and 1/4 cup of recharge per plant, spread both out, scratch into top layer of soil without disturbing roots, you could even add a layer of soil if you have it then water or feed. I would wait until around the 21st.

Get those girls trained but be careful when you do it, don't pull em down too far, you don't want to split any stems. If that happens and it's not too bad you can use some tape to repair. It happens to the best of us.

I don’t want to trim any leaves unless I trim the shoot also right? I guess I’m confused about that..... noob. I trimmed pretty much up to the 5th node on all’s the main shoots button damn they filled in fast

I don’t want to trim any leaves unless I trim the shoot also right? I guess I’m confused about that..... noob. I trimmed pretty much up to the 5th node on all’s the main shoots button damn they filled in fast

It sounds right but want to tag @DopyLemontree. I recently read something about that which had me second guessing. Previously, I never really thought about it much, just kinda trimmed whatever, ha!:rofl: I don't see the issue in leaving some leaves around where shoots are clipped but could be way off.

Do you have a head light or a curly CFL you could use to take pics with? Turn your lights out, light up plants with head lamp to focus, turn away and snap pic with flash or just light up the room with a CFL. It's hard to get a good look at them under that lighting. Plus once they start budding and frosting up, you'll want to get some good pics.

It sounds right but want to tag @DopyLemontree. I recently read something about that which had me second guessing. Previously, I never really thought about it much, just kinda trimmed whatever, ha!:rofl: I don't see the issue in leaving some leaves around where shoots are clipped but could be way off.

Do you have a head light or a curly CFL you could use to take pics with? Turn your lights out, light up plants with head lamp to focus, turn away and snap pic with flash or just light up the room with a CFL. It's hard to get a good look at them under that lighting. Plus once they start budding and frosting up, you'll want to get some good pics.

I do have a nice head lamp. And yes I read a posting on IG from mass medical that the leaf feeds the shoot so I’m all f***D up on what to trim. Either way I’ll spread em like a prom date and run with them and be learn for next round. I’m sure I’ll end up with fire either way

Back
Top Bottom