FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Yup, that's the post I read. Like lots of things with growing, there was some controversy about his post. If you cut a shoot but left a leaf I'm guessing it's still feeding the plant but what the heck do I know, ha!:rofl:
Guess it’s how we all grow and learn together :laugh:

I a man thinking of grabbing 1 of those long flower sati Avenue party packs while they are still around(for once I know what I’m doing) would love to make some personal beans just to have for retirement :thumb:
Typing on this site by phone sucks!! And of coarse I’m only 36 so I have some time, but I want to get somebody good genetics before they are tainted by big companies. Atleast that’s what I tell t wife :rofl:

It sounds right but want to tag @DopyLemontree. I recently read something about that which had me second guessing. Previously, I never really thought about it much, just kinda trimmed whatever, ha!:rofl: I don't see the issue in leaving some leaves around where shoots are clipped but could be way off.

Do you have a head light or a curly CFL you could use to take pics with? Turn your lights out, light up plants with head lamp to focus, turn away and snap pic with flash or just light up the room with a CFL. It's hard to get a good look at them under that lighting. Plus once they start budding and frosting up, you'll want to get some good pics.

:passitleft:
I always trim everything up to 5-6 nodes, including fan leaves and sprouts. The lower fans just wither and die eventually when they are shaded by the top growth.

AE062C88-BD48-4F67-B8BE-FCF542B18F4D.jpeg
7A239725-AE06-46EE-9772-9CBEDCF6260B.jpeg
F03F02FD-E350-4DE1-BB8B-8C0BD3526BC3.jpeg
8BDE0BB4-515C-4186-81D9-546B7DAE0497.jpeg
090A780C-00FC-4F79-AE0E-4CA3769A3EDE.jpeg
F7217A82-5A64-4191-AECD-976F1ED8125D.jpeg
40778869-AF80-4A48-891A-5D0CBD879FFA.jpeg

I always trim everything up to 5-6 nodes, including fan leaves and sprouts. The lower fans just wither and die eventually when they are shaded by the top growth.
that's where I went up to the 5th and some 6th. Like you said anything that doesn't look like it will be much got snipped. but holy hell these girls are full. I mean they had a rough start but have been in veg since oct.

some shots before first GI in flower. I moved them around since the blueberry and Amnesia Lemon are closer in height I have them in back. LSD and Northern Lights are in front. I'll add the recharge with straight water when they are ready. Man o Man they are drinking every 2 days at 1 1/2 gallons each. Any one have any advice on feeding them once they fill the tent with flower? is a funnel and clear tube normal? that's what I'm thinking anyway. Bending over is killing my back after working 14 hrs:laugh:

Looking awesome farmer! A little diy on the watering can is in order. @dr.h00k added a nice extension to his watering can, @Gazoo uses a pump and a timer to slow feed them, for a while I had a flexible tube on the end of my watering can but it wasn't that effective. I've thought of making a gravity fed watering system with a 5 gallon bucket, add fitting at the bottom, a long tube and an open close valve.

Looking awesome farmer! A little diy on the watering can is in order. @dr.h00k added a nice extension to his watering can, @Gazoo uses a pump and a timer to slow feed them, for a while I had a flexible tube on the end of my watering can but it wasn't that effective. I've thought of making a gravity fed watering system with a 5 gallon bucket, add fitting at the bottom, a long tube and an open close valve.

I thought the same thing about a 5 gallon bucket. Into a manifold with 4 valves so I can atleast control the flow to each pot. When I build my room this summer(if I’m able to squeeze that in) I will run irrigation for sure. I have a feeling if I don’t build something now I’ll be fooooooked once these girls really fill in:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom