Fuzzy & the Hempy Bucket - Chrystal F1 Hybrid

Fuck this, man! Shit happens, but every grow is a lesson.

Well ye it does happen but not bothered by the loss of a few hand fulls of bud & i don't think twice about throwing moldy bud away either !

The learning curve was that a hydro style set up (hempy buckets) spiked the RH up to unsuitable levels during the lights off period any where between 80% to 95% & that being the problem.

Where as with past/current soil grows lights on 40% to 50% RH & lights off 60% to 70% RH some what more favourable.

In real life most weather forecast show RH (relative humidity) & that it normally spikes when its night time, the same conditions exist when lights off occurs in your growing room etc which is considered a micro climate !

So at the end of day a hydro system whether DWC/ebb & flood/dripper etc is more likely not for me due to RH issues, so 2 rather cheap buckets (hempy) really did save me a lot of money than buying a pre built system which may of proved a recurring problem with RH.

Lesson learnt :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom