Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

day 55 still looking good.

Fuzzy, sorry but I can't advise on anything ph related. I left my ph up/down behind a long time ago and have not looked back. That is one of the really great things about the kit. My first advice was to save the kit nutes until you have kit soil to use it with but you still wanted to go forward so maybe treat your soil as if it was kit soil, no ph correction to soil or water and see how it goes. If the plants struggle, then go back to corecting.

:passitleft:

Fuzzy, sorry but I can't advise on anything ph related. I left my ph up/down behind a long time ago and have not looked back. That is one of the really great things about the kit. My first advice was to save the kit nutes until you have kit soil to use it with but you still wanted to go forward so maybe treat your soil as if it was kit soil, no ph correction to soil or water and see how it goes. If the plants struggle, then go back to corecting.

:passitleft:
thats o.k. im not pushing for ph correction. im just trying to get a game plan going of how im going to move forward. i appreciate all the help.

So just a little background about me, I did my first grow with synth nutes, hated ph correction and flushing so much then found Docs kit and am now kit grower for life! I only know how to grow in the kit. I really hope this goes well for you. Do let me know when you plan on getting the stuff to start cooking the soil.

So just a little background about me, I did my first grow with synth nutes, hated ph correction and flushing so much then found Docs kit and am now kit grower for life! I only know how to grow in the kit. I really hope this goes well for you. Do let me know when you plan on getting the stuff to start cooking the soil.
on my next grow when i plant the purple haze i'll do it up right and cook the soil. i would have done it this time, but i didn't even know that this fertilizer was suited for a special soil when i bought them. the unfortunate thing of a first grow is you don't really know what your doing when you start. but as i work my way through it i am gaining experience through asking questions and making mistakes. it's alot like learning to cook food, your not very good at it in the beginning but you gain experience at it over time.

So your in dirt for this grow, no worries. After bout 3 weeks all the nutes in the soil are gone and its just what you feed it. I ph’d for a while then abandoned completely til i started in coco. Now i Ph my feed mixes, ive got dirt and coco but easier to just PH it all, for me.

wow you water twice a day? lol i was getting irritated having to water every two days before i up potted. but in all fairness all i have been doing the past two weeks is going to work, snow blowing, shoveling off the roof. and busting up ice dams on the roof. and then pretty much sleep.

Back
Top Bottom