Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

day 64, first full day of flowering complete. and watered with regular water today,
foliar feeding tommorow.

loving this new grow tent. it is much better than the grow ace grow tent. it just looks a feels like its made better. and it has velcro or cinch strings every where there is an opening. there is even velcro on the flaps that go over the zippers to keep everything neat looking when it's closed up. it even comes with a travel bag, which is nice cause i needed somewhere to put my other tent.

ok so i was looking for videos of soil scratching on you tube and i didn't find any. also a google search turned up nothing. how far down into the dirt should i be sticking the fork when i do this? also how close to the stem of the plant should i be when i do this, so i don't start tearing up roots?

About 10-14 days for pistils. You'll need a 3.8 cu ft bale of Pro mix "hp" or "bx" but if you get the bx you'll also need a bag of perlite enough to cut the soil by about 20%, a total of 30lbs of ewc, two 30 gallon totes or a 55 gal trash can (new and clean) with tops 4-5 gallons of clean water, distilled, RO (Reverse osmosis) or spring water, don't use city tap water because it has chlorine and chlorimides that is bad for the microbes in our soil.

You can mix right in the totes or on a clean tarp.

Why not buy it now or soon? A good average fliwering time is 10 weeks or 70 days.

You'll figure out acratch8ng the stuff in 1st time, easy peasy. Spread it out and work it 8nto the soil. You can even do it by hand. Can of corn!

:passitleft:

About 10-14 days for pistils. You'll need a 3.8 cu ft bale of Pro mix "hp" or "bx" but if you get the bx you'll also need a bag of perlite enough to cut the soil by about 20%, a total of 30lbs of ewc, two 30 gallon totes or a 55 gal trash can (new and clean) with tops 4-5 gallons of clean water, distilled, RO (Reverse osmosis) or spring water, don't use city tap water because it has chlorine and chlorimides that is bad for the microbes in our soil.

You can mix right in the totes or on a clean tarp.

Why not buy it now or soon? A good average fliwering time is 10 weeks or 70 days.

You'll figure out acratch8ng the stuff in 1st time, easy peasy. Spread it out and work it 8nto the soil. You can even do it by hand. Can of corn!

:passitleft:
so the 3.8 cu ft bale of pro mix hp wont need any perlite? i think i'll go with that then.

Lookin good man, Try not to flash the girls after they got to sleep, once in a while is prolly no big deal, but repeatedly doing it could cause hermies. I've seen pistils in as few as 6-8 days, I think it has to do with strain and maybe some maturity of the plant as well.

Lookin good man, Try not to flash the girls after they got to sleep, once in a while is prolly no big deal, but repeatedly doing it could cause hermies. I've seen pistils in as few as 6-8 days, I think it has to do with strain and maybe some maturity of the plant as well.
yeah last night was the first time i did it. and the top of the plants still had a tiny bit of light on them from the h.p.s. still shutting down. i did it litterally 2 seconds after the lights turned off. but even if they do herm out on me i wont have to buy seeds again for a good while.

When you stop going, “oh god, these things are growing right into my light!” The stretch lasts the first few weeks. They grow vertical and then it just kind of stops, and the bud sites begin to swell and produce resin.
im kind of suprised, i thought that the growth was going to last almost to the end. the plants i harvested on my first grow 15 years ago were about this size when i harvested them, due to it being late fall. so i don't have much for a comparison to tell when the stretch would stop with normal size plants. heh i did a piss poor job on those plants. but hey at least the little i did get tasted great and was pretty strong. i wish i knew what type it was it tasted just like you were smoking a strawberry.

I've never heard of the stretch lasting more than 3 weeks, sure a couple days here or there but the majority of growth you'll see after stretch is gonna be bud development. All that energy is going from making the plant taller to making flowers/ fruit/ colas.

Back
Top Bottom