420 Magazine Background

Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

Fuzzy1981

i have been giving 15 ml of drench per gallon of water, and i believe about ten drops of tea as well per gallon. should i be fertilizing less?
also i'll get some natural light pics put up soon. they are going too need to be watered tommorow so i'll try to get them up before then for you to see and tell me if i should use the cat drench with that wattering.

Fuzzy1981

No, you're spot on. With the cats, I'd give slightly less, say 12ml. The only reason is that lots of people are getting burned edges after the cats and giving a lower dose seems to help.

:48:
awesome! thanks for the heads up. i will definately do 12 ml instead of 15. i'll also write it down on the box with the nutes so i dont forget it on the next grow.

weenmeoff

Photo of the Month: June 2018 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2018, Jan 2020
awesome! thanks for the heads up. i will definately do 12 ml instead of 15. i'll also write it down on the box with the nutes so i dont forget it on the next grow.
It really won't be a big deal if you forget and do 15ml cats. You may even try 1 at 12 and 1 at 15....?

Fuzzy1981

day 98 i gave the northern lights the cationic drench, the critical mass got a regularly scheduled feeding, both got tea with there nutes. the bud structure on the critical mass is definately different that the northern lights. however it looks like once they grow in they are going to be absolute monsters.
DSC07452.JPG
DSC07453.JPG
DSC07454.JPG
DSC07455.JPG
DSC07456.JPG
DSC07457.JPG

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Fuzzy1981

Have you noticed an increase in frost since the cat?
actually, i just took the pics real quick tonight. im getting ready for work and didn't take much time too look. however i have to water them again tommorow morning when i get home, and i'll have more time to check them over then. i'll let you know tommorow night.

Fuzzy1981

Nice, that's a big ol colas in the middle!
i have high hopes for that one, the buds extend down well below the leaves and the whole thing is covered fully in buds with no stem showing now. they are still small buds but i think it's going to get pretty big. i would say that it's at least a foot and a half of bud.

Top Bottom