420 Magazine Background

Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Fuzzy1981

A day or so usually
awesome it's already been over 24 hours. hopefully they will be smokeable tommorow. i cut off one of the sugar leafs to check the trichomes (my hands are to shaky for that microscope. i had to put it on the table so i could see clearly) it looks like a little over half the trichomes are cloudy and i counted about 3 or 4 trichomes that were red. what percentage of trichomes do i want to be cloudy before i harvest?

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
I like pretty much all cloudy with as little amber as possible. That will give you max potency for the chemovar.

Fuzzy1981

I like pretty much all cloudy with as little amber as possible. That will give you max potency for the chemovar.
good to know. i can wait a few more weeks for them cloud up the rest of the way. tried some of the sample bud, lol it could have dried a bit longer but it still got me really high. im kinda impressed cause i only took a few of the tiny buds that were a little smaller than my pinky tip and weren't very mature. so im looking forward to seeing what the finished product is going be like.

Pennywise

Pennywise

Pennywise

Top Bottom