420 Magazine Background

Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

Fuzzy1981

sorry it's been so long since updating. the semi nice weather has arrived, and i have been out fishing when im not working or sleeping. but anyways, i have finally wieghed out my weed and i have harvested 1.5 pounds from two plants. i just wieghed it today, so minus about a half ounce of what i have smoked over the past month. This is a pretty bitchin head stash! way more than i thought i would grow my very first time. i would like to thank you guys for helping me along. if not for your guidance a noob like me would have had no chance to grow such a great yield on my first try. You guys rock!!! :55:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

weenmeoff

Photo of the Month: June 2018 - Nug of the Month: November 2018
Wow, very impressive pull from 2 plants! :high-five:

Like penny said, seeing you have great success is all the thanks/reward we need.

So do you have soil cooking and when does the next grow start?

:48:

Fuzzy1981

Wow, very impressive pull from 2 plants! :high-five:

Like penny said, seeing you have great success is all the thanks/reward we need.

So do you have soil cooking and when does the next grow start?

:48:
got all of it. i have some plumbing to be done down in the basement, and after that im ready to grow again!

Pennywise

Hit the Report button below your signature. Ask a Moderator to move it to Completed Journals. We have a Smoke report thread you can leave report in that thread telling what you think of it.

Top Bottom