Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75 to 77 degrees
RH of Room/cab?30 to 45%
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? was every 3 days now becoming daily
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet
Grow tent size? 2'x4'x5' tall

Hello Im starting this grow journal because this is my first indoor grow, and it is becoming increasingly clear to me that i have no idea what the hell im doing. Im hoping that some one can help me out with it before i get fed up with it and pitch it all. what the leaves are doing is curling up, i thought maybe it was overwatering. but im letting it dry out (at least it feels like it to me when i lift the cup and compare it to my cup with nothing but dry dirt. i noticed the first leaves came out slightly deformed so maybe its just a defect the plant has but kind of doubt it. i don't know maybe the roots are out growing the cup but its only on it's fourth set of leaves. the leaves feel fine to the touch not papery or brittle. some times it looks real bad then it looks sorta ok again after i water it for a little while. If there is any one out there willing to help me out with my first grow it would be so appreciated. this was supposed to be fun and relaxing now it's just become a major source of stress.
DSC07030.JPG

DSC07030.JPG
DSC07035.JPG
DSC07037.JPG
DSC07030.JPG
DSC07035.JPG
DSC07037.JPG
DSC07038.JPG
DSC07040.JPG
DSC07043.JPG
DSC07044.JPG
DSC07046.JPG
DSC07052.JPG
DSC07055.JPG

It looks like an issue with the roots, can you up pot them to a bigger pot?
Post pics in my 2018 journal and let’s see what others think. I’m not up on Fox Farms soil but it could be to hot for young plants.

I see that you’re watering daily. That seems like a bit much for such young plants.
i definately was overwatering it. now i have a cup with the same amount of dirt in it that i don't water so i can weigh them against each other to know when it's completely dry. also when i got my grow tent kit the p.h. meters battery's were dead and i was just watering with non adjusted tap water. my waters p.h. is 7.5 just a couple of days ago i got new batterys and adjusted the p.h. to 6.5, i don't know if that would have had anything to do with it or not? at the time being when i weigh the two cups against each other it seems like it takes a little over a day for them to feel like they weigh them same. so should i water when they feel the same weight or wait longer and if i should wait longer, how much longer should i wait after the cup feels dry? oh and the ppm in my tap water is 250 ppm with nothing else added into it. thank you for all the help :)

looking better still this morning, I think im going to up pot to a three gallon air pot in two more days. the mycorrhizae powder will be here monday morning, and im going to wait till i can put that in the soil. by the way is mycorrhizae powder basically just the powdered version of cloning gel? im just wondering cause i wanted to buy some cloning gel. but if this is the same stuff just minus the water, im not even going to bother buying a bottle.
DSC07096.JPG
DSC07097.JPG
DSC07098.JPG
DSC07099.JPG

I see that you’re watering daily. That seems like a bit much for such young plants.
I think i came up with a good idea, i have four drainage holes the size of a pencil, i made one of the holes big enough to stick the tip of my pinky into to check and see if the soil is completely dry on bottom. i think this is going to help alot with knowing when the right time is to water.

Mychos and cloning gel are 2 different animals. Mykos is fungi that will colonize the root system and break down minerals that the plant can then use. Cloning gel is hormones and enzymes used to accelerate the rooting process.

Back
Top Bottom