Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

Lots of threads here on drying and curing. I think I seen one recently where they were drying in the same room that they were flowering in. I’m using a big box in my room with hemp string going across to hang the branches from. My Northern Lights dried too fast, so l left the sugar leaves on this time and will dry trim. Seems to be helping. Day 4 of dry and there still not too crunchy. Turkey bags @Pennywise. please educate further.

day 95
DSC07443.JPG
DSC07444.JPG
DSC07445.JPG
DSC07446.JPG

Yes the big cooking bags are moisture and air tight. Work well but you need to keep the bags in covered buckets or containers to keep the dark.
interesting, so once i put them in the turkey bag, and then in the covered five gallon bucket and put them in the dark, how long do i leave them in there? and also do i want to "burp the bucket" and if so how often?

When are they due? Can I see some natural light pics of the smaller one? I'll probably say go ahead with the cats. I suggest them being a little lighter than what you've been doing. How much drench per gallon of water have you been giving?
i have been giving 15 ml of drench per gallon of water, and i believe about ten drops of tea as well per gallon. should i be fertilizing less?

i have been giving 15 ml of drench per gallon of water, and i believe about ten drops of tea as well per gallon. should i be fertilizing less?
also i'll get some natural light pics put up soon. they are going too need to be watered tommorow so i'll try to get them up before then for you to see and tell me if i should use the cat drench with that wattering.

No, you're spot on. With the cats, I'd give slightly less, say 12ml. The only reason is that lots of people are getting burned edges after the cats and giving a lower dose seems to help.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom