Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

alright here are a couple pics of the first plant
DSC07562.JPG
DSC07566.JPG
. what do you guys think? a good harvest? or a small or medium?

Hey Fuzzy! Congrats on the mighty fine harvest. I'd venture a guess of about 6 zips when dry. That's pretty great.

If it's for your head, you don't need to get that detailed on the trim. A few days before harvest I start plucking the fan leaves so theres less to do on harvest day. Then I quickly trim the rest, n9t concerned about bag appeal and all of those sugar leaves are covered with thc goodness. Plus you'll get better with practice. Trim jail really sucks!

:passitleft:

Hey Fuzzy! Congrats on the mighty fine harvest. I'd venture a guess of about 6 zips when dry. That's pretty great.

If it's for your head, you don't need to get that detailed on the trim. A few days before harvest I start plucking the fan leaves so theres less to do on harvest day. Then I quickly trim the rest, n9t concerned about bag appeal and all of those sugar leaves are covered with thc goodness. Plus you'll get better with practice. Trim jail really sucks!

:passitleft:
trim jail is the perfect way to describe it, im going to give it a few more days before i harvest the critical mass, my thumb is pretty sore from using spring loaded clippers for ten and a half hours on the first one.

Back
Top Bottom