Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

Congrats! Are you trying in your tent or another dark space? You said you cut up to store which is confusing me.

:passitleft:
oh i already hung and dried them, i cut them up and put them in a turkey bag in the black five gallon bucket they are staying at about a fifty eight percent humidity. i've already smoked some of the mature northern lights i harvested, that stuff is strong as can be, but it gives you energy to go do stuff, so you don't get couch lock

woo hoo first fish i caught this year i caught today, it was a four foot long lake sturgeon it put up a hell of a fight. i had to jump into a 38 degree river with all my clothes on and my shoes and socks but i got him! High as a kite when i caught and landed him, on my home grown it was freaking awesome! my left arm is a little jello like from it but totally worth it. It was a catch and release.

DSC07569.JPG
DSC07570.JPG
DSC07571.JPG
DSC07572.JPG
DSC07573.JPG
DSC07574.JPG
DSC07576.JPG
DSC07577.JPG

Attachments

• DSC07575.JPG
    DSC07575.JPG
    840.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC07575.JPG
    DSC07575.JPG
    840.3 KB · Views: 65
sorry it's been so long since updating. the semi nice weather has arrived, and i have been out fishing when im not working or sleeping. but anyways, i have finally wieghed out my weed and i have harvested 1.5 pounds from two plants. i just wieghed it today, so minus about a half ounce of what i have smoked over the past month. This is a pretty bitchin head stash! way more than i thought i would grow my very first time. i would like to thank you guys for helping me along. if not for your guidance a noob like me would have had no chance to grow such a great yield on my first try. You guys rock!!! :theband:

Back
Top Bottom