Fuzzy's - Fast Version by Sweet Seeds

Ye i was going to get new grow kit like a bigger tent & air cooled hood but i got this instead...

PICT000170.JPG
PICT000279.JPG

Mmm that works a treat, i can't stop grinning at the moment :drool:

Yo Fuzzy,
Late as usual. :smokin:
Let me say that this grow was great to watch. very well.:goodjob:
I have the same Arizer unit. Those balloons sure are tasty aren't they? Ladies love it also.
Very good investment. Had my unit for 2 yrs and it was money well spent.:volcano-smiley:

Yo Fuzzy,
Late as usual. :smokin:
Let me say that this grow was great to watch. very well.:goodjob:
I have the same Arizer unit. Those balloons sure are tasty aren't they? Ladies love it also.
Very good investment. Had my unit for 2 yrs and it was money well spent.:volcano-smiley:

Many thanks for popping in & saying hello plus the abundance of likes :thumb:

Ye this grow caught me off guard a little with aprox 20 inch of growth give or take a couple of inch from sprout in about 4 weeks, i've never seen any thing like it before !

Breeder stated 6 weeks of flowering other sources mentioned between 6 to 8 weeks but may be related to other versions of the strain by different breeders ? i'm pretty sure it took myself some where between 7 to 8 weeks & not going to quibble over that as i'm sure that brought on better tric development.

The Arizer a good unit for it's price tag & well worth it :green_heart:

The balloons or bags are the best & finest purest way to taste your herb 100% with out the taint of tobacco !

Even tho i made a comment about a touch of carpet mouth & i must admit that was made under the standard slow air dry + short curing period text book style but a longer curing process really brings out the full flavor of this strain which totally reduced the carpet mouth feeling.

Sweet 'n' fruity to the taste & smoke more likely one of the best strains i've grown to date so far.

End of week 11 & the sixth week of flowering. 1 week of flush to go :thumb:

Had them all out for a close inspection today & handled with care as some of those colas are tad heavy all replaced back in tent in different positions, watered in well to the point of run off.

Estimated yield i'm not sure... but i'll tag a plant or 2 for wet weight & dry weight comparison, over the 4 plants once slow air dried 'n' trimmed i'll work out an average yield per plant.

Camera skills still suck i took a lot of pic's today but only 2 turned out well, this only happens when i'm trying for a better pic... sods law i'm afraid, may have to dig out the instruction book ?

PICT00437.JPG
PICT000754.JPG

But on the bright side of things the strain has a high flower to leaf ratio which makes for easy manicuring at harvest time :high-five:

Beauty!
7weeks! Are these seeds available for purchase?

Beauty!
7weeks! Are these seeds available for purchase?

I've not seen a great amount of seed banks offer the fast version seeds but may require a little bit of digging around to find them :thumb:

I may suggest checking out Sweet Seeds own web site i'm pretty sure they are a Spanish seed breeder.

Back
Top Bottom