Fuzzy's - Fast Version by Sweet Seeds

Good to see ya break away from the FAQ forum and start a journal.:thumb:
Very nice root's for only a week and very white I might add.:Namaste:

A pleasure to see you visiting J6K :high-five:

It is a tad long over due the ol journal & it will do me some good to post else where :love:

Mmm roots ah... i got some tricks up my sleeve !

16/8 veg timing shows better results in root growth over other timing schedules some thing i saw KJC or KingJohnc before he came a (moderator) talk about a couple of year ago.

Pic's are good proof :thumb:

Most of the time i wait two weeks before potting up with better results but a change of tactics with the autos...

I like to also think the root complex nutrients have also improved root development !

I'm also a fan of air pots & the massive root systems they can produce, meaning more nutrient uptake leading to a increased yield etc

I hear ya about the root's and dark period.John was the one to point that out to me also.:Namaste:
I am using 18/6 and I have really been paying attention to some of my plant's as of lately and am noticing that about 2 hr's before light's go out,a good majority of them are dropping a bit.It's like clock work everyday.It's like there letting me know there ready for bed...turn of the light.lol
I am either going to cut the hour's back to 16/8 or give GLR a try.

Heading into the warmer period around here I'm also interested in the 16/8. That works for me if they like them. Go Fuzzy!!

Ye it is my first auto grow so i'm not sure what to expect but may do a couple more to fine tune things.

16/8 is a little experimental for autos :thumb:

They seem to be enjoying it !

I would just like to point out that the strain is a F1 hybrid & i do expect more vigorous growth from em over regular seed stock...

Update soon... a little gob smacked at the mo with present growth rate about 6 inch tall 3 nodes with 4th forming with signs of lateral side branches just sprouting from the node points.

Done some reading on potential height it may get with most saying 60cm to 100cm by the end of flowering...

Just need to clear a little some thing up !

This strain is NOT an Auto Flowering strain...

Yup made a little boo boo, when checking out Sweet Seeds list of lovely ladies they all under an auto strain tag 2. i noticed this strain in an auto journal so all this lead me to believe it was an auto.

It is advertised as a fast version, it has been crossed with a 3rd generation auto tho so it does have auto genetics to which has been stabilize so it should not start flowering under 18/6 or their or about... what it does suggest of these fast version it can shave off 1 to 2 weeks of total flowering time :thumb:

Sweet seeds offer 3 other strains in their fast version also.

Very sorry for the mistake & need to clear this up.

End of week 2 (16/8 veg)

Bumped nutrients up to 50% strength root complex, supervit & bud link today.

Showing massive growth & most are around 7 to 8 inch tall, i don't think i can recall anything with such vigor for its age...

PICT000164.JPG
PICT000274.JPG

All this under a 125w cfl 6500 kelvin.

PICT000364.JPG

I suspect if this continues i'll being sticking em in flower in the next two weeks or so.

Will be interesting to see the length and yield for this now that you have a better understanding of the genetics. Always fun learning on the run!! Looks great btw, exciting to see that vigorous growth.

Will be interesting to see the length and yield for this now that you have a better understanding of the genetics. Always fun learning on the run!! Looks great btw, exciting to see that vigorous growth.

Mmm i'm normally better researched on strains but for some reason crossed references lead me to believe it was auto...

It was by accident i found an article by some sort of sponsor for sweet seeds & their new fast versions dating back to 2013, to which i became aware of it over the last 48 hours.

----- covered it & another forums which i can not remember at the mo but all short & not very in-depth just a promotion of the fast versions all are rather new to me !

Growth is way off the charts from past stuff grown, i'll put some that down to F1 hybrid bit.

Veg perhaps another 2 to 4 weeks i'll see what the growth rate is like but expect to put em in flower when they are some 12 to 18 inch big.

Flowering time of 6 weeks really ticked my box on this one, might push 7 weeks ?

Yield as normal was described by sog methods i think sweet seeds suggested 450g to 550g m2 but have seen slightly higher from other sources but may be related to the standard green poison strain !

Gives me a rough idea on what to expect on bush style of plant :high-five:

:nicethread::goodluck::thumb:

they look very happy , hope it goes well for you , autos are pretty good to grow , they are very handy for getting through the winter as i dont have much room
im growing some blue blood as i suffer pain all the time and they help with that , they help with spasms, insomnia chronic pain , i bought 3 regular seeds
the cbd is 10 % , its nice and high , Medfarmer told me about them

heres the link , hope it helps , ill start a journal in a couple of weeks , you can tag along :)

good luck

! Medicann Blue Blood Seeds - Herbies Seeds :)

Fast Version seed's..:hmmmm:..New to me.
Thank's bringing them to our attention Fuzzy.:high-five:
Are you going to change your journal name?
I think there would be a lot of member's interested in these Fast version seed's,if they in fact do what they say.
They look beautiful man.Wicked healthy.:Namaste:

Ye i've contacted a moderator to see if it can be changed :thumb:

:nicethread::goodluck::thumb:

they look very happy , hope it goes well for you , autos are pretty good to grow , they are very handy for getting through the winter as i dont have much room
im growing some blue blood as i suffer pain all the time and they help with that , they help with spasms, insomnia chronic pain , i bought 3 regular seeds
the cbd is 10 % , its nice and high , Medfarmer told me about them

heres the link , hope it helps , ill start a journal in a couple of weeks , you can tag along :)

good luck

! Medicann Blue Blood Seeds - Herbies Seeds :)

Ye i'll get around to do auto grow these fast versions caught me of guard !

Blue Blood looks excellent i do enjoy a strain with pain relief & insomnia qualities :Namaste:

Ye i've contacted a moderator to see if it can be changed :thumb:

That was a pretty impressive response by our beloved moderators to change the title of the thread with in 15 or so minutes in asking !

Just like to offer a big fuzzy :thumb::green_heart::Namaste:

I've seen one fast version by royal queen seeds, it's a candy kush I believe. I'm tempted to order it after Bapple spoke highly of that breeder. As it is I have three royal queen freebies, one I'm doing this summer and I'm excited from what I've read.

Sometimes the best things are unexpected. Hopefully you'll kill it and end up loving the strain! Sounds like it's a winner so far,, hopefully the roots are growing as vigorous as what's above ground!

Back
Top Bottom