FYI Strawberry Eclair Strain Stretch

Koolbudz

Just an FYI if anyone tries growing the Strawberry Eclair by G13, it stretches A TON so be prepared, mine over doubled in height and of course its too tall, going past lights !!!!
0105211220_HDR.jpg

Just an FYI if anyone tries growing the Strawberry Eclair by G13, it stretches A TON so be prepared, mine over doubled in height and of course its too tall, going past lights !!!!
0105211220_HDR.jpg
omg thanks. That's a bit of an issue my friend. :peace:

Interesting thing happened....along with the stretch came massive buds.... I clipped this smaller one I couldnt reach to scope without removing it... should be highest indoor producer yet that I have grown. You can see some light bleaching on the tips of the one. Looks by my Trichomes it's almost there, almost full cloudy, probably gonna pull in a week, maybe two, it grew like a Sativa, but it is called Indica Sativa cross, I see way more Sativa than Indica. I did some lower cannopy trimming last week, started smokin some of that and I hope the end result is at least as potent as the bottom dwellers, half doob does it, but since they were real early the hi doesnt last too long.

0201211110.jpg

vlcsnap-2021-02-01-11h04m19s167.jpg

Interesting thing happened....along with the stretch came massive buds.... I clipped this smaller one I couldnt reach to scope without removing it... should be highest indoor producer yet that I have grown. You can see some light bleaching on the tips of the one. Looks by my Trichomes it's almost there, almost full cloudy, probably gonna pull in a week, maybe two, it grew like a Sativa, but it is called Indica Sativa cross, I see way more Sativa than Indica. I did some lower cannopy trimming last week, started smokin some of that and I hope the end result is at least as potent as the bottom dwellers, half doob does it, but since they were real early the hi doesnt last too long.

0201211110.jpg

vlcsnap-2021-02-01-11h04m19s167.jpg
They look like frosty snowballs.Amazing :thumb:

Well......This will be my first 1lb plant.... Was starting to get bleaching n light burn so had to chop... Wet weight 1/3 of plant over 2lbs... So dry I should get 1lb easy... glad I have clones

0203211502.jpg

Back
Top Bottom