G-13 by Zigzagburning

zigzagburning

So I am good to go
I got mY blooming room which is 4'x4'x8' and I got all kinds of bulbs for my 400/600 electronic ballast I am using 430 watt super sodium.
I have a 2'x2'x4' room for seedlings and my moms which has 4 t5 ho 96 watts ,2 bulbs per fixture 2000L per bulb =8000L in room
got another 2'x'2'x4' for vegging which has 8 t5 ho 192 watts 4 bulbs per fixture 2000L per bulb =16000L in room

Using Sensi 2 part by Advance Nutrients also using big bud(Bud Builder) and super thrive (Hormones and Vitamins)and Royal Black (Humic) and royal gold for (folic) And I am using epsine salt for soil flusher and not doing water only doing it with Nutrients once a month with a really good watering.

Imported_Photos_000081.jpg

Imported_Photos_00009.jpg

See you In less then 10 days

2 days in and one wants to live

Imported_Photos_00045.jpg

Not sure why it is so yellow ,but changed water ,check Ph etc. distiled water seems to be OK

Looky Looky the others came up this morning

Imported_Photos_00049.jpg

according to my experience the first would be a male and the other 3 are female but we will see

The yellow does go away when I take them out and put them under light with fresh and circulating air.
Did this with first one and it recovered good
I will do family picture this weekend

OK here they are at 6 days sense I put them in soil. I do like where I am heading on these ones, because most are still waiting for a sprout at this time.
after this post I will put in a little story

IMG001063.jpg

Re: G-13 by zigzagburning Just a fairy tail

OK i know this should be in the off topic section of the form ,but this is my grow journal and if this grow brings back memories of the old days I want to put it with what made me remember.

It Was back in I think 1999 or 2000 not sure on the dates ,Berkly was putting out some really good liquid acid back then,but that is a totally different story.
I lived on an Island and not the Island you think. There was a few guys growing out doors and some really good shit to ,it would keep up to most hydro back then and today. They were being watched and they all knew they were ,because they where being put in on re-man for stupid charges and this is so they could find out how far they were it to the drug trade but they were a little farther ahead of the game then that.
So they all put off a really good crop one year and no one went down for it, So they had to move this stuff and quick . So a few went to find out how they were going do this. So they all decide that the safest way was by Yacht ,yes by boat, not just no ordinary boat by a high class one. So they made a date to do it and commenced there big project. Now they got some people to help them but they did not know who they were. To them they were just guys hired to do a job just like everyone else. So on an early Sunday morning they started to load this boat from shore in a cove by little boats ,what ever they could muster up.
Half way through the loading process a boat got a leak so it headed back to shore with a full load. On the way back a guy turned on a light to see how bad the leak was and a cop car was drive on a road up by the cove know one knows why the was on that road to this day but it happened .He went down to the cove to check it out. His words in the papers was that he was checking to see if it was a boat in distress. By the time he got there the leaky boat was on shore and everyone there was unloading it ,because they were told that if anything was damaged it would come off the price they were going to be paid(heard through the grape vine).
The cop figure out what was going on ,so he hid and called it in. The whole place was crawling with cops before then even got the boat unloaded, but the real funny part to this story is that the law enforcement thought and still think to this day ,is that the pot was coming in to shore and not going out.
they say that there was 5 guys missing from the bunch and there was no one on the yacht when they got there.It was a least 5 miles to the next cove and there was no boat for the guys on the yacht. Again through the grape vine, The only people that got caught were the ones hired.
Some say it was planed that way, some heard of a leak and said it was the yacht and they were taking the pot in to shore for storage until they could move it again.
But all I know is that there was some wicked shit floating around that year and really good,the best I have tried to this day. The Yacht was was named G and the date of that big drug bust was on June the 13th.
ha ha a story to make you think!!

Oh the weight was a little over 4 tones by record of bust which the record was called G-13 G name of boat it was caught on and 13 the day it went down
I also read in the papers that Yacht was auctioned off for over 350,000 to big wig in the states.

Just started feed sensi grow 2 part with super thrive Half of recommended solution
they were all put down the same time
here they are as group and individually after that

G137.jpg

G13_1.jpg

G13_2.jpg

G13_3.jpg

G13_4.jpg

I now see the males do you??????

Well the G-13 are doing pretty good
I have 4 plants down 2 faster then the others but all is well
I am using Sensi 2 Part Bloom and Grow
But first it is the grow in Veg
Started with 8ml per 4l first week of feed
Now that is out of the way I will do 16ml per 4 l
Feeding with full watering 3 gal grow bag 2l of water roughly every 3 to 4 days
Also using super thrive 1 drop per liter veg then 2 drops per liter flower
also will be using Big BUd 2gs per4 liter weeks 2,3,4,5and 6 out of a 9 week bloom schedule they do get tight and big
I going let them grow a bit before more pictures

Thank you !
I started from seed ,I hope all are female but that is wishful thinking.I believe 2 are male and 2 are female but wont known until I sex them.
the more females the more clones I can put off at once .I can get 50$ each for these babies but first comes first I will always have 6-8 blooming my self. Now I got ever thing worked out .
Maybe down the road I will cross with the WGXBB .I get really good cola's out of them tall and fat.

zigzagburning! nice little op you've got going on!! That G-13 story is awesome, i am actually personally growing 2 G-13's. Dont have many pics on my page yet but feel free to drop in. Ill be sure to check in on how your babies are doing! best of luck!
~Lebowskii~ ;)

:goodjob:

Just to show you what I got comming in 3 weeks ,These are WhiteGrizzly X BigBud

Imported_Photos_00085.jpg

Imported_Photos_00084.jpg

Imported_Photos_00082.jpg

:bigtoke: hope you like

Update G-13 by zigzagburning

Here they are the 2 best first. I had a boo boo I spilled straight nute's on them by accident. The one on left didn't get it so bad but the one the right got it pretty good but I think it will survive

Imported_Photos_00000.jpg

Imported_Photos_00001.jpg

Imported_Photos_000021.jpg

These 2 I don't think will make it ,not to sure what is going on here,I am thinking they were bad to start off with but 2 of them ,hum I hope they are both males, it would an accepted loss
But any Idea's please let me know ,I never seen plants grow like this before so I am not to sure what to do. I am guess the good old waiting game .

Imported_Photos_00003.jpg

slowly ,but this one seems to be coming around

Imported_Photos_00004.jpg

Well it has been awhile . Now my g-13's are ready to get sexed . I have 4 in cloner but it not working out so well.Apparently the still water here that you buy in the store is not at the correct Ph. Also my meter was out of Wacke. I figured this out when I compared it to the good old PH stripe kit.
So in these pictures the 2 big plants were feed different water so that is why they are doing good.
The 4 clones not so well but they are not dead yet and I got everything adjusted back to norms. If not I will be ready soon for more clippings so no worries.
I was going to put the 2 big plants in until I see the sex then put them back into veg. But decided that I want pure virgins for moms. Their is a down fall to this and that is that they flower slower then no pure virgin moms. Non pure virgin cuttings will have hairs all through growth , so this means it will flower right away. I have witness this for my self .I put 2 crops off with wg X bb . first crop was pure and 2 plants gave me ounce and a half. non pure just gave me 3 ounces. the second crop accelerated really quick. When (pure) was growing in the at 2 weeks it was just developing flowers, where as at the same time the (non-pure) had buds an most where at an inch. The smoke seems to have a little more zing to it for the non-pure and way more resin production and done a week early ,Know this by looking with a magnifying glass (bubbles were half and half roughly).
Now why would I do this. I am not to sure my self but it seems that clones have a better success rate from the pure I am going with almost 100% .

Well enough with the yakking here's the latest

IMG002062.jpg

G-13 Tallest is 12 inches shortest is 11 1/2 .altogether I took 10 cuttings 5 off each. Kept 4 gave away 6.

IMG002052.jpg

I am using 2 2' 24 watt HO full spectrum sun blaze lights. Not much power but they do grow ,bushy and slow but fast enough I can take cuttings every 3 to 4 weeks. Room is limited so once they over grow there room I will take cuttings then put the big moms to flower but that is far down the road.

IMG002072.jpg

Almost Ashame to put these here but what the heck . If they make it. It would show skill. Plus I don't give up that easy ,but I may be to late .Though they look like they are on there way out they are growing in the center if you look really close. I love to see miracles no matter what form of life.

Back
Top Bottom