G-13 Gigabud & SLH Journal-Crazy Horse

Re: G-13 gigabud & s.l.h journal-crazy horse

oh man sorry to hear but bit of super cropping never hurt,you never know might increase your yeild hope things turn out fine for you :grinjoint:

Cheers langa,

its early into flower so she should be ok.

Yes thank you MH, thats interesting stuff!

now for the bad news.....Someone decided to pull my cables that go into my closet (mr no-body)for some unknown STUPID reason known only to themself, the cable fits under the door, the fan and my extension cable smashed into my SLH and propogater, ive got a few tops missing now and its done some accidental supercropping!!, i think my clones have survived, they look undamaged.
Now my yeild wont be as good but at least she lives! you cant keep a good thing down lol
;)

deer oh deer oh deer! (big sigh)

Don't you just hate Murphy?....I mean if something can go wrong it seems like it does. Sorry brother, but early enough probably a gift..you can watch the supercropped tops and see if you should start doing a few at a time til each one heals...I think after my drooping chicks, that is gonna be job one after I put them into bloom as they stretch, get them as far down as I can to see if I can toughen and thicken her branches a bit more...wow that just rambled out...:)

:peace: brother.

GIGABUD 2 Weeks Into Flower....

DSC0000717.JPG

DSC0000914.JPG

DSC0000818.JPG

My Bashed Up SLH...

DSC0000420.JPG

DSC0000312.JPG

DSC0000220.JPG

Don't you just hate Murphy?....I mean if something can go wrong it seems like it does. Sorry brother, but early enough probably a gift..you can watch the supercropped tops and see if you should start doing a few at a time til each one heals...I think after my drooping chicks, that is gonna be job one after I put them into bloom as they stretch, get them as far down as I can to see if I can toughen and thicken her branches a bit more...wow that just rambled out...:)

:peace: brother.

Murphy likes to follow me around, he's behind me where ever i go lol, i suppose it could have been worse like if it killed the whole plant.

:wood: i can have some :peace: in my closet!

ok ok i will tell....Gladys Bently was a big butch woman (just like my..S,lemon,H) who enjoyed the company of her own sex. :thedoubletake:

On a serious note....my gigabud is splitting pistils all over, looking good to me, she gets the same feed as my slh and has no signs of nute burn, it makes life alot easier just having one nute tub!, one thing i did notice was i have to water my gigabud everyday, i think its because she's a fast flowering strain.

I wonder if 'lady giga' has already been thought of?? :grinjoint:

hey crazy good job on the clone bro nice to see the roots coming through she will be cool now :Rasta:

cheers langa :Rasta:

Ive only taken one gigabud clone so ill use it as a mother plant and make clones for the next grow, well thats IF its a good smoke!.

I honestly thought my slh would pull through but she never, just got worse and died :rip:

Ive got a small slh clone so im starting over again!

Gigabud is lookin great, no problems with her, im at 3 weeks of flowering her so ive only another 3 to go... maybe 4!! (according to g13labs)
i must take pics of the gigabud clone, its growing quite funny, seems to be pushing lots and lots of leaves from the top of it, sorta the opposite of streching ,like really stacked up!!

Cheers for poppin in people, ill get pics up soon! :grinjoint:

I honestly thought my slh would pull through but she never, just got worse and died :rip:

Ive got a small slh clone so im starting over again!

Gigabud is lookin great, no problems with her, im at 3 weeks of flowering her so ive only another 3 to go... maybe 4!! (according to g13labs)
i must take pics of the gigabud clone, its growing quite funny, seems to be pushing lots and lots of leaves from the top of it, sorta the opposite of streching ,like really stacked up!!

Cheers for poppin in people, ill get pics up soon! :grinjoint:

Ok! I totally misunderstood, must have been straight.;)
Starting over is good.

Gigabud just sounds good. The gigabud clone sounds like what every experienced grower wants. Plant with stacked up nodes. I would like to see that. On we go on the grow highway :hug:

Yes OMM, im back on the grow highway :grinjoint:

Here is my gigabud 23 days into flower....

DSC0004712.JPG

DSC000498.JPG

DSC000508.JPG

DSC0004411.JPG

And my gigabud clone....
DSC000376.JPG

DSC000428.JPG

If you dont laugh...you cry (almost dead SLH):smokin:

DSC0003510.JPG

DSC000339.JPG

My little slh clone :cheer:
:)

DSC000436.JPG

Hey Buddy :cheer:

The second picture down is just beautiful......I want that plant...please!:slide:

The poor SLH :smokin::smokin::smokin::rip:

The SLH clone is a winner! :smokin:

Gigabud just sounds good! :hippy: :):)

Yes OMM the gigabud is another easy grow plant, its gave me no problems at all, just the cooked clones but that was all my fault! lol

It smells like nice soft black hash, maybe a hint of pine.
I cant see any trichs at all.....hope thats normal for this strain??

;)

man looking good apart from the obvious what a shame but at least you have some rocking clones to keep you busy now most impressed with them:grinjoint:

Yup, i got over my indica hoodoo :)

The good thing to out of my bad luck is i can keep the slh shorter this time, like the plant in my first journal, ill just lst any branch that makes a move skyward and keep her under 2 - 2.5ft.

Back
Top Bottom