:welcome:

G-13 LABS- 'GIGABUD' FEMINIZED

Variety: Indica / Sativa Mix
Harvest Date: September/October
Flowering Period: 5-6 weeks
THC Content: 15%

Yield: HIGH
Characteristics: MONSTER BUDS

G13 Labs Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin.
Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors.
Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended.
These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich, with a aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel......:)

Re: G-13 gigabud & s.l.h journal-crazy horse

gigabud seedling

gigabud1.JPG

young gigabud and 2 re-veg slh.

slh_gigabud.JPG

up to date gigabud pics.

gigabud1_4_.JPG

gigabud1_3_.JPG

gigabud1_2_.JPG

my 2 flowered slh clones are starting to veg up.

i re-potted them and started feeding with my amazing veg nutes..ha! (miracle grow pour&feed)

regen_4_.JPG

regen_3_.JPG

regen_2_.JPG

Thank you Crazy Horse, i have a plant this run that i wanted to keep for a mother and i ended up flowering it and was sad about it but, youve inspired me to reveg it after the harvest. :thanks: +reps

Thank you Crazy Horse, i have a plant this run that i wanted to keep for a mother and i ended up flowering it and was sad about it but, youve inspired me to reveg it after the harvest. :thanks: +reps

i use 24 hrs of light to re-veg mine but i think 4 or 5 hours of dark now and then helps the roots grow,this speeds the whole process up, imo.

well crazy horse im subscribed im in on this one want to see how these come out looking good so far though my friend

it should be interesring, ive got slh thats takes up to 12 weeks to flower and my gigabud takes 6 weeks to flower!

i wish i could grow another big lst'd plant like in my first journal but i dont have the space, i would also like a 180w led from growledhydro but my car always seems to cost me money and mess my savings up...

cheers for stoppin by langa :ganjamon:

bring on the gigabud then eh!so where is it you get your seeds from as ive not heard of half of these strains?and keep saving little by little you'll have enough crazy horse bloody cars are a nightmare,keep me posted on how your going :bong:

Thanks for the rep!

The attitude seedbank has a good rep. and they are sponsers on here.

Hi Crazy Horse, great start on the G 13 and your revegs are looking good.

Good luck. reps for the journal.

BTW Attitude has a good rep but their breeders aren't all top of the heap. Stay away from Doggies Nuts seeds in particular, or any that you haven't seen others have good luck with because Attitude won't do anything for you if you get ripped by a breeder. I'm still exchanging emails with them over Doggies Nuts White Widow seeds that don't germ. They say wonderful things but it's been three months and they aren't doing anything to sort this mess out for me.
Sorry if this seems a rant, it's meant to inform others before they get ripped off. If you prefer I can edit this out of my post as long as you let me know before the edit button dissappears

BTW Attitude has a good rep but their breeders aren't all top of the heap. Stay away from Doggies Nuts seeds in particular, or any that you haven't seen others have good luck with because Attitude won't do anything for you if you get ripped by a breeder. I'm still exchanging emails with them over Doggies Nuts White Widow seeds that don't germ. They say wonderful things but it's been three months and they aren't doing anything to sort this mess out for me.
Sorry if this seems a rant, it's meant to inform others before they get ripped off. If you prefer I can edit this out of my post as long as you let me know before the edit button dissappears

its all good info mmmick, id rather people knew about this, nothing more annoying than bad seeds you pay lots of cash for!

ive only used a few different breeders, nirvana was ok and so was dutch passion, pukka seeds were not great at all but they have went under anyway,
greenhouse seeds get lots of mixed reports but i must say my slh is the bizz!

I'm all aboard. C.H. is this going to be indoors or outdoors?
Mmmmick Re: G-13 gigabud & s.l.h journal-crazy horse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go with Mr. Nice's White Widow. The original white widow.

I should have done a lot more reading before I bought. Mr Nice goes in the memory banks.:thumb: thanks Sky Rocket

I'm all aboard. C.H. is this going to be indoors or outdoors?.

Indoor grow, same set up as my last grow, 250w cfl and some 30w 2700k's
,miracle grow pour & feed for veg and bio bizz bloom for flower

I go with Mr. Nice's White Widow. The original white widow

yes it looks good, i think they call it black widow, ive also seen a nirvana white widow grow that looked kick ass and they dont cost half as much.
im kinda obsessed with a strain called flo so when i seen flashback#2 by sweet seeds(white widow x flo) i thought thats the one for me lol
i planted the seed and it never sprouted and i could not find the little ****er when i went lookin for it in my jiffy pellet, that will teach me to order more than one seed!

well i have to say ive got mine from nirvana and excellent all germed really quick and there up out the ground by just over 2 inches second set of leaves in 5 days lets hope i have some females out the bunch

Surley you will have some fems, hope they turn out good!! :bong:

Just wanted to update this because Attitude contacted me today to tell me they will make good on the Doggies Nuts problem next time I order from them. I figure it's only fair to inform folks since I bitched about it here, lol.

props to Attitude for doing the right thing.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom