G 13 Haze

AMAZING update brother DoopSther!...;)

thank you SO very much for sharing this awesome grow with us!

looking forward to the curing photos...;)

when we change these laws, i believe this will be the method i will use for MY first grow...;)

Mikhail777: Thx man, I used MH during the veg. I still use one MH on the left side still.

420: Thx man, I love sharing it with you. You guys are the only ones I can share my grow with :).
I hope we all can grow peacefully soon. I can see big changes world wide going towards our goal ;). In my city we hade a vote a week ago in our local newspaper, 48 % said that legelising cannabis is the way,
I thank hollywood for that.

BubbaKush: Thx m8, yeah I am starting to wonder if my plants will be rady at 80 days. I want 10 - 15% amber trichomes.

Peace

hehe yea wanted to do my first post here since it was the reason I found the forum from google :D Gonna stick around for sure.

I would really like to grow G13 Haze myself but I'm more in doubt now when I read about the really strong smell. I really need to be sure that I don't get any smell here, but maybe it could be possible to avoid that inside a tent with good ventilation and carbon filter. Do you think it's just as smelly as AK47 and such?

RLMCHATCH: Hey man, thx for the comment. I am thinking the same, but If I got under 500, I would get sad, All the time spent. But 500 is minimum.
Next grow will be even better when I gonna do SOG!!

paperboy: Hehe I also found this site after googling. I haven't seen AK47 plant in real life, only smoked the buds, the buds are real smelly, but G13 smells even more. I am not sure about the plant though. I would really like to grow Ak47.

Here are some closeups with lights off from some random buds all over the Scrog. They are still at 69 days of flowering and 7 days of flushing today.
2427.jpg

2724.jpg

2823.jpg

2524.jpg

2629.jpg

2285.jpg

2330.jpg

21113.jpg

Here is the clone my brother gave me, Sensi Super Skunk. The one I took 10 clones from
1646.jpg

1842.jpg

1740.jpg

2040.jpg

1940.jpg

I also have some good news. My brother has a special made plant that he Crossed him self. He crossed Sensi Super Skunk females with Maple Leaf Indica Male, And Durban Poison Female and Maple Leaf Indica Male. I will get seeds from those for next grow or the next after that. I have seen the plants and they are verry healty and 2 meter high. They look so good, the male also look good, and its the highest of them all.

Peace:clap:

Very beautiful nugs. they look so tasty. Love how it really is a screen of green

You have inspired me to do this with my next grow. hopefully i'll be able to do as well as you.

StonerGrower: Thx, they better get me high ;) :grinjoint:

BubbaKush: Yeah, can't wait for the seed production to be complete, they will be harvested on monday. I will get the seed in 2 weeks. My brother really knows what he is doing and I think this will be very special.

Harry Red: Thx for the comment :roorrip:

Ganjarden: I hope you will do it, it is very fun if you got time for it. Anyways it is very easy and you get allot out of your plants

:roorrip:

Peace :grinjoint::cool::smokin: Smoking some Cheese now

those are beautiful man.
How long before you typically see roots from clones in plugs?
when are you chopping them? when you said monday did you mean tonight?
props man.

I'd add reputation if I could DoopSther. Those buds are truly crazy. The density of trichome production is fantastic. I bet they smell good. :)

notreallyhere: Thx man :) . It took 14 - 18 days for me to root them, but I don't use a heat mat. Hehe, I'm gonna harvest them this saturday, They are done now ;) a little before time, gonna take them at 76/80 days into flowering.

stealthtoker: Thx m8, Will be soon now :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

stizz1e: Thx for the rep m8, If you have any questions just MSG me :roorrip: Scrog is easy but can be a pain. Best of Luck man

TimberMist: Nice man, Did you order them from barneys Coffeshop in Amsterdam, If you did you will have the same results as me, the best seeds I have tried so far ;) Best of luck, hope you will start a journal to :ganjamon:

FreakNature: Np's m8, thx for the comment ;), The smell is actually a big problem here. It smells very bad, and the whole neighbor hood is smelling to hehe. But I am soon done now 2.5 days left and I'm done with this scrog
FINALLY ;) The smell is a very strong citrus with a little skunky smell. VERY STRONG smell.

StonyGeoff: Thx m8 for the rep ;) , I wish you could be here and share the first joint with me hehe. :grinjoint: Well anyways can't wait either, Of all my earlier harvest this is gonna be the greatest one overall yield and quality.

BubbaKush: Thx man, What do they taste :) :roorrip:

StonerGrower: Thx m8, Yeah I can feel it coming now, and I am so glad I made it. I have been through hard climate changes with temps up to 40 degrees for 2 weeks and all the smelling leaking out the building and through our neighbor hood hehe. But all finished now,lamp are Now OFF!

I took some new photos today again 74 days into flowering.

Here are some closeups, if you look closely on the budleaf you can see the trichomes are amber, maybe 5% or more , you have to look very hard as this cam is only 6mp. You can not see it on all the buds because it is new bud growth and hasn't been there long, but under the new growth you can see amber resins. They are now DONE!
3259.jpg

5153.jpg

1372.jpg

6134.jpg

Here is a couple of bud pictures.
2288.jpg

4181.jpg

8104.jpg

7122.jpg

I took the Sensi Super Skunk clone I got from my brother and moved it to another room while my HPS lamps are off for 3 days. They are now under flurocent tubes. This is last picture taken before I moved it. Remember that I took 10 clones from this plant 1 week into flowering and now look at it. I think it is even better now. HEHE
977.jpg

Well anyways only 4 weeks until I'm leaving for LA and Vegas, can't wait :roorrip:. But none has gave me any advises about the city hehe :S

Peace :rollit::yummy::cool:

Back
Top Bottom