G 13 Haze

I had very good results with Barney's Farm G13 Haze. Very strong plants with medium variation in mothers. It's not considered "medical marijuana" as it has a relatively low CBD number. Although strong, some of the mothers give an edgy, anxious high. Some call it "silent". The mother with hazey-est taste is also strong but mellow feeling.

whats it smell like ?

Some of the plants don't have to much smell at all, a very light floral aroma, and then others smell really hashy with a light fruity scent but all are dank as hell when those buds rippen. I have given up on the G13 Haze because of the inconsistancy. It is a great strain and I recommend all growers to try it.
I have now found a new love so, Hey it's been great hearing the testomonys about G13 Haze but I am moveing on to a great lemon drop smelling, oh so damn potent, Jack the Ripper, Pure Lemon Delight!!!!!!

great journal . great crop

Been at Dam this spring and had that wonderfull g13 haze at barneys got some seeds too , they are now in 1 week flowering with another 2 blueberrys 2 g13 h

hydro ebb & flow 800w home made system bulid 3 years ago when I decided to swap dirt for hydro , 12 years now im growing , I love to do it its a therapy for my

cheers

gallery_6278_3609_43765.jpg

G 13 Haze

Hey guys,

I've just ordered 20 G 13 Haze seeds. The seeds come from barneys coffee shop. Me and a couple of my friends visited amsterdam last summer, I had to look for barneys coffee shop.

History and facts

I was looking for the famous G13 Haze. many people has heard about G13 and the history about that is around this famous genes.

G13 Haze is a legendary strain subject to much rumor and speculation. It has been proclaimed as the strongest strain ever created and some say it was genetically engineered by the US government in a secret CIA lab. Whether or not these rumors are true, there is no doubt that this is one of the strongest strains available today with very high levels of THC and buds glistening with resin. This hybrid of G13 has been crossed with an original haze to give it a more uplifting high while still retaining the heavy hitting indica undertones. Bred for maximum potency and renowned for its medical use it's not for the faint hearted.

This is a 80 % indica and 20 % Sativa
This will yield 500 grams m2

All seeds are feminized.

I'm gonna use SCROG for this method. This is gonna be the first ScrOg, and I would need some help from YOU. Hehe. Im gonna go with easy hydroponic and I know there is allot of you guys out there. I haven't really thought about what sort of hydroponic to use, any suggestions?

Peace guys
I found this one of the best smokes in dam 😍 I would love to try attempt to grow this strain do the sell on there website pal ?

Back
Top Bottom