G 13 Haze

that screens fillin up nice.

Thx guys ;)

I have some news, My girls are showing sex now. I can see white pistils forming inside the top, everyone of them are confirmed Female :)= .
PPL say growing from seeds is not the way to do scrog, but I mean it is a good idea. Gonna switch to another strain after this and go for another journal. This part is always hard, what strain? I have some feminized Violator Kush I bought in Amsterdam from barneys Farm.

Violator Kush

violator_kush.jpg

Barneys Farm ( Info )

This heavy-*producing indica-*dominant plant from Barney's Farm grows short with big leaves, thick stems and bushy growth.

The buds are so heavy they must be staked for support.

The finished plants display extraordinary densities of trichomes. It grows short with well developed side branches.

Violator Kush has a musty smell & taste, while the effect is couch hugging comfort.

Genetics:
Malana / Hindu Kush

Type:
Indica

Yield:
450 gr/m2 (Optimum Indoor)

Indoor Height:
45 to 55cm

Indoor Flowering Time:
55 to 65 days

Outdoor Harvest Time:
End of September

THC:
22%

CBD:
1.5%

Tried it in Amsterdam and it is mind blowing, It is a heavy wake n bake smoke.

Btw, I just ordered plane tickets to nepal :)= . Gonna go there in oktober for 3 weeks. Can't wait. I would love to talk with anyone who has any experience with nepal or something like that. The meaning of the trip is to hopefully see some wild budding marijuana, and smoke some fine hash. Also trying to see if it is possible to stay with monks and smoke weed, maybe make some hash also. If anyone have any knowledge or ideas plz contact me ;)

Gonna try and upload some picture soon.

Peace :bong::peace::bongrip:

awsome man, im going to amsterdam in september, i will definately be on the look out for some violator kush now, along with the rest of my long shopping list :smokin:

Hey guys,

Now its even worse for you as the smoking law has interfered the coffeeshops, You can only smoke it pure. But It is a very nice smoke NoLogo, you will like it.

I have finally manage to charge my Camera batteries, took some pictures to celebrate, 28 pictures to be exact. hehe.
My girls are now 12 days into flowering, and they started to show sex real early. After 8 days I could see flowers on all my girls. If you look close to the pictures I have uploaded you can see small bloom develop, I have not seen any plant showing sex as fast as these. Well anyways, some part of the Scrog are getting crowded hehe, but I think I have a solution for that if I will have a problem. It's a pain picking holes to lead all the internodes, I use around 1 hour each day now planing and twisting around. Hehe, hope its all worth it in the end.

On these pictures you can see how they are filling up the Screen. Starting to look like a Scrog now
5114.jpg

2717.jpg

1339.jpg

11108.jpg

1626.jpg

1442.jpg

3203.jpg

1267.jpg

Here are some closeup so you can see the flower develop. This is 12 days into flowering, and they started to show sex at 8 days. The first picture is not even a top, the other pictures are tops. You can also see the bending and how I do it.
2817.jpg

869.jpg

952.jpg

784.jpg

688.jpg

The next pictures show the undergrowth. I trimmed all the shouts that will not make it to the surface. I have not trimmed any fan leaves, gonna keep them as long as possible. Some pictures are a little bright as I some times got direct light from lamps infecting camera.
2418.jpg

1724.jpg

2620.jpg

2518.jpg

2320.jpg

2231.jpg

21101.jpg

2026.jpg

2620.jpg

1925.jpg

1826.jpg

Hope you guys Like the progress, I know I do, hehe

Peace guys :rollit::peace::ganjamon:

Thx for the nice comments, :smokin:

Your setup is also nice, the smoke you supplied me one day was very nice, Lowryder 2. Can't wait to see your scrog man.

I will put out every buds weight at the end. Wet and cured. :cool::roorrip:

Well took some new photos, this time with lamps off to get better and more natural color. They are still growing like crazy and they are at day 14 into flowering. The flowers are getting bigger and bigger every day. G 13 haze are some very nice strong plant and the seeds where very good. Barneys Farm is the best seedbank I have tried so far.

Week 2 into flowering, Picture update. ( next update 2 days )
870.jpg

785.jpg

1270.jpg

1340.jpg

1443.jpg

1533.jpg

1042.jpg

4138.jpg

This is gonna be good fun in a couple of month. 14/80 days

Peace guys

Lovin it!

How are the cool tubes workin out for you? I havent heard much good about them but seems like theyre rockin out just fine for you...

Just curious on your opinion

Thx for all the comments.

The cooltube are working ok. they took the temp down 4- 5 degrees, but they are still warm, can't touch the glass yet. On the Item info it said that plants can touch the reflector glass, well I'm not sure of that. But I am gonna do some testing and figure out a way to get lamp temp around 25 degree so the plants can touch the glass. Any suggestion and I might try it. Anyways cooltube is better then most of the reflectors on marked and I can recommend it.

Peace :cool::roorrip:

Hey guys,

Have some good news, my clones are starting to root now, I have 2 clones now that have roots, and the rest are looking good still. I bought bigger rockwool as you can see on the last picture. next grow will be hydro.

Btw, I had an accident today when bending one of the tops, It snapped half over, but not in to pieces, only a cut. Im trying to see if I can fix it. Gonna update picture on that later on what I did to hopefully fix it.

1271.jpg

2233.jpg

3205.jpg

4139.jpg

5116.jpg

690.jpg

Later tonight is also a update of the G13 Scrog. Showing how I hopefully fixed the snapping top.

Peace guys :grinjoint::roorrip::cool:

Thx for all the comments.

The cooltube are working ok. they took the temp down 4- 5 degrees, but they are still warm, can't touch the glass yet. On the Item info it said that plants can touch the reflector glass, well I'm not sure of that. But I am gonna do some testing and figure out a way to get lamp temp around 25 degree so the plants can touch the glass. Any suggestion and I might try it. Anyways cooltube is better then most of the reflectors on marked and I can recommend it.

Peace :cool::roorrip:

Cool man thanks for the response. Nice looking clones btw, nice and healthy

Hey guys,

Here is the Scrog update. 2 days has past sense last update. They are now at 16/80 days into flowering and the flower are getting bigger every day. I have also updated pictures showing how I hopefully fixed my top. I used a thin fish line to thigh it up so it will push on the broken place where it snapped. I marked the picture where the Fish line is so its easier to see. Well anyways took the 2 clones in bigger rockwools also showing in last picture after the random scrog pictures.

This is the top that snapped. It's a little higher then the rest, because I can't put it under the net until it has been fixed.
11111.jpg

The first picture shows how I tied it to the screen. It's pushing the top toward that place but not to hard, just a little.
954.jpg

This is from behind, and you can see the red line that indicate the fish line.
1273.jpg

On this picture you can see where it snapped and how deep. Looks ok to me, and I hope it will heal soon. No fan leaf has died or changed color. It has grown bigger today.
1341.jpg

Random Scrog Pictures
21102.jpg

2321.jpg

2419.jpg

4140.jpg

1926.jpg

2027.jpg

1627.jpg

1043.jpg

1827.jpg

Here are the clone pictures. These 2 clones has just been changed to bigger Rockwool's. Just 1 hour ago. Beside the box with the clones is the box with the rest none rooted clones.
2234.jpg

3206.jpg

1272.jpg

Next Picture update will be in 2 days. But now my plants are in 16/80 days into flowering stage.

Peace guys :cool::grinjoint::bong:

Hey guys,

Today I will update pictures, but gonna wait until the lamps go off. Took some
nice pictures now thought. I can see a lot of crystal develop and you can see some of that on the 3 picture I uploaded.

My plants are now 18/80 days into flowering. On these pictures you can see crystals starting to form up. Its a little hard to see, because of the light
2236.jpg

1274.jpg

3207.jpg

Will update some more pictures later.

Peace :cool::roorrip::grinjoint:

Looking great DoopSther. Quite a mat of goodness you're developing there.

Back
Top Bottom