G 13 Haze

Verry nice GRO!! can't wait to hear your smoke report,havent had the chance to try G13Haze,will try this next year,I am an outside grower,but I live in A location I will be able to gro G13 so I think I will try,thanks for the great gro picks.

Trust me..Your going to absolutely love the smoke! I think G-13 is one of the most potent strains Ive ever smoked. Its deffinately in my top 10. Not the best tasting...Nothing stunning visually, just snow covered buds. But boy does the stuff kick you in the face!

hawkster7: oOOH, G13 haze outside will be amazing. It is a very good smoke it is my favourite smoke and I rate it as the best over all. I have smoked allmost everything amsterdam has to offer and I have to say I Love the G13.

StonerGrower: I agree, but I love the taste. Nothing better then Haze taste and smell, And it is a heavy kicker with 80% indica and 20% sativa. Perfect combo for me.

hawkster7: Hehe, got to love the clubs some of you guys can visit. I hope someday we all can do something similar. Anyways is it hard to score weed in LA for a tourist?

Peace :ganjamon::yummy::Rasta:

Excellent journal my friend, spent the last 30mins reading it.
Best of luck for future grows.

This one is for you :bongrip:

Kev.

I have been watching your grow from across the pond, and let's just say I am beyond impressed! :adore:

My G13 Haze Barney's Farm seeds that I ordered through Dr Chronic last week--arrived yesterday...just blended some organic soil (Pro-Mix, perlite, worm castings, bat guano, kelp, dolomite)...got 5 fem seeds soaking in distilled water...if I don't screw it up--I hope to clone enuf for a 2 x 6 scrog that might bud by Christmas.:bong:

Even though I will be using Son Agro 430w lamps, I sure hope my indoor grow is as nice as yours. Any estimate on your yield yet? Maybe its my eyes...or your pics, but your yield per meter has got to 500 grams+!

Racefan: thx m8 :roorrip:

EclipseFour20: Thx m8, I don't know 100% for sure, but I guess I have around 700 grams cured bud. Atm its weight is over 1.4 kg, and are over halfway of drying. It is gonna be nice when I can finally smoke some ;)

Can't wait to see how your grow will be, but remember that flowering time is 80 days, so its gonna be hard before christmas. But you can always take a plant a little early.

:roorrip:

Smoking some good Nepalese hash I traded. 5 Grams of wet bud for 2 grams of Nepalese. It is not the best nepales but it is very tasty and you get very stoned when smoking bongs. ;)

Peace :bongrip::cool::Rasta:

tried to rep but I gotta spread the love! Beautiful job my friend.

That's truly a comfy couch :clap:

Hey man First post! I read through your journal and it looks like you had a great ride! and a few great trips as well :p I have a friend that lives in haarlem that I have to go see soon cause shes awesome AND its holland :p Question though whats the best way to cure?

Back
Top Bottom