G-bud

William Holden

So there is a really popular strain here called "G-Bud", apparently its kill, and I know a smoke buddy of mine knows a guy who can hook me up with an eigth for $45... (which is about $15 more than I normally spend on an eigth, but if its good, i'll do it).

Is "G-bud" pretty dank? I've smoked some before at a party, but was already high as hell so I dont think I knew the diffrence.

well if G-13 is what you are talkig about, then hell yeah that shit is fuckin bomb... if its not... then I have no idea.

Don't know... But you gotta remember, every local place has there own little weed strain they name, like I got QC Gold here, it's a hawaiian sativa mixed with white widow i'm guessing... So G-Bud might just be the "strain" around your place Check out SptyOty's menu (use the search engine) and try to identify what you got. Slayer

yea like i dont know if u guys use these terms but here we say regs which is like the worst bud u get here, then flames which is better and still pretty good, then kb and that is what there is mostly around here and it is pretty damn good, has thick ass red hairs we also get the other shit like white widow and bubble gum and ak-47 but for some reson i cant find any damn g-13 i had it once and have been wanting it ever since

Smoked some G-13 through a bong once, I lost my bong viriginity that night, and got high as fuck. Now I love bongs, and love getting high as fuck. The past two days, i've smoked from bongs, I must buy one.

yeah around here there was somethin everyone was callin green crack...shit was bomb hah.

Actually g-13 can be shit too.
All depends on who is growing it.
But generally it is pretty damn good.
There are so many variables when you are growing weed...well, for the perfectionists anyways, and i happen to be one. lol

Actually im not sure what strains they are using, but there have been some complaints that the government grown canadian weed is not strong enough.

Of course it isn't strong enough...government people growing weed? They probly dont know the first thing about growing it!

LOL...they should hire someone to do it. I mean, if u get sick you get a doctor, if you want weed grown, you get mark emery or someone. lol ;)

Maybe they are growing white widow or skunk or maybe even northern lights. That is good all around strain.

Back
Top Bottom