G.C. Tangerine Dream Auto - DWC

You can do a flush towards the end of harvest of straight ph water to use up any nutes the plant has stored just like soil.

As far as other problems that would be a rez change. To save money and nutes and filtered water, a rez change would be a last resort.

Check ph first make sure it's in range. If the ppm in the rez is too high pull some water out and add the equivalent back in of just plain ph water (preferably distilled or RO, as tap water has minerals and such that you would be adding right back in it.) If all that doesn't work then a rez change is in the future.

:thanks:

Woke up this morning to the girls all perky and happy. I lowered the light last night to 20" and I noticed the ppm were going up so I dropped it back down from around 200 to 150
Here some pics from first thing this morning.

Your plants are looking amazing. re: flushing at the end of the grow. I grew in DWC last year and to finish off I just replaced the reservoir with plain PH'd water for the last 10 days prior to harvest. You will have to watch your reservoir daily when the plants are in full bloom - I had a single plant in a 5 gallon DWC and would have to top up with a gallon every day. SLURP.....

Your plants are looking amazing. re: flushing at the end of the grow. I grew in DWC last year and to finish off I just replaced the reservoir with plain PH'd water for the last 10 days prior to harvest. You will have to watch your reservoir daily when the plants are in full bloom - I had a single plant in a 5 gallon DWC and would have to top up with a gallon every day. SLURP.....
Oh man thirsty thirsty thirsty. And thanks man I was quite surprised this morning to see how much they perked up!

Excellent! (and wow) :thumb:

Thanks!

Looks like a nice selection of seeds. I'm currently growing out a CanUK Cheese. She started slow as a mutant but took off and is now my tallest plant.

Back
Top Bottom