G.C. Tangerine Dream Auto - DWC

Those look great I came in about 5 pages ago and they were so small not anymore.
Thanks bud. I actually went back 5 pages and read till now. It's crazy to think that it was not that long ago. And they both have recovered very well, even the roots are healthy and just a thick knot ball. There's still half of flowering left with these girls. All though, Louise will be done before Thelma will.

I spent a lot of time the last few nights just staring at my plants wondering what I can do. I started thinking how they look almost over watered like they are drowning. So tonight I'm gonna go get some air supplies and bump up the bubbles in each rez in hopes that it helps and I don't have to scrap this grow.

On other news the two seeds I started are ready to be places in their media. Check on them in the paper towel this morning and both have a long healthy white tap root. They popped open after 12 hrs in a cup of water and had roots tips showing using the paper towel method just 12hrs after that. I was expecting it to take a few days.
Turbo nailed it. Air does far more than oxygenate. I use a 90 liter linear pump for 2 17 gallon tubs, i also use 2 12inch diffusers. With great success. This is overkill on a grand level but im not changing a thing I presently use Hydroguard but will be trying Z7 next season.

Thank you! I was afraid they were gonners given they are autos and on a time limit. I need to upload some recent pics of the roots. They took off and are just completely white except for of course the old affected roots.
I really push for big stong roots

These roots were a product of an additive called Rapid Start. GH makes it. Its a little expensive but worth it as the builder of a great foundation. I used Root Excelerator this time, the gold bottle, and i think it may actually be better, but i wont know until i get back in the water

I really push for big stong roots

These roots were a product of an additive called Rapid Start. GH makes it. Its a little expensive but worth it as the builder of a great foundation. I used Root Excelerator this time, the gold bottle, and i think it may actually be better, but i wont know until i get back in the water
Ive gone through your journal and saw that. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped and hit the table and scared the shit out of the dog. If I had the room id live to do a big grow while doing the small ones still.

Ive gone through your journal and saw that. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped and hit the table and scared the shit out of the dog. If I had the room id live to do a big grow while doing the small ones still.

Im afaraid i missed your room size. I grow in a 4X6. Theres a lot to deciding whether or not to grow a couple big plants or a few smaller ones, running out of room is high on the list. Nothing is perfect. I had luck on my side during that grow even though i didnt know the strain i was growing.

Was looking at the plants, just thought I'd drop a quick picture here today of Louise.

This is as close of a pic I could get with my phone. Doesn't she look so beautiful?
Magnificent! I thought of growing Tangerine Dream from Barneys Farm primarily because i like the band its named after, but i heard it was a pain in the rump. Looks like its working out here

My tent is only 2x2x4. I make the most out of it though. As well as those two, I have other seedlings going.
Yeah, thats tight. Im trying to get rid of a 4X4 Gorilla right now. I bought it for some overflow last season. Its too darn hot in my garage to grow anything in a tent

If I had room for a 4x4 I would snag it. A one bedroom, there's not much room
I gotcha. Sounds like youve optimised as best as you can. From the looks of it, you plants arent wanting for anything.... youve done well

Back
Top Bottom