0031698.jpg
0041605.jpg
0051521.jpg
0071266.JPG
0061341.JPG
012745.JPG
010955.JPG
013686.JPG

A couple of those shots may not in be in order sorry.

re: G13 Haze & Critical Kush - 400W - Coco - SCROG - Grow

A bit more info...

I vegged those guys for a little over a month under a 400 MH and then switched to HPS.

I follow the canna coco standard feeding schedule. I feed A+B, rhyzotonic (used mostly as a foliar and have stopped using for the last week or so), cannazym, boost, and will use the PK at the peak of flowering as advised. I also use some Liquid W-8 and terpinator to help with flavor and nug quality. I am feeding around 750ppm a of now (3rd week of flowering starts tomorrow).

I'm thinking of using big bud with my boost (using less cana boost and add a bit of big bud) the canna boost is quite pricey.

As far as the scrog goes, i built a screen using 2 inch square metal wire fence and wood.

Coco seems to be a good medium to grow in so far if you are careful with your feeding and watering. I keep my PH at 5.8-6.0

If you have any advice, comments, or questions send them my way,

Peace

Thanks! I just got my big bud. It suggests to use it for a couple weeks only, is that the schedule you follow? I am hoping to use it along my canna boost. I use a little less of the boost when adding big bud. I go to 800 ppm or so. Thoughts?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom