G13 Labs Killerbud Grow

Budd-Happy

Hello,

It's been a while since I've put a grow journal on this website, I believe my last one was a Cheez grow which went very well... 10 oz plus off 1 plant (I've grown and harvested roughly 5 more crops and here's my 6th edition!!...)

Strain; Killerbudd (Indica/Sativa - 50/50%mix)
Origin of seeds; G13 Labs UK
Grow Room Dimensions; 7.5Ft High, by 2Ft Deep, 3.5Ft Wide. (Fully Lined to enhance brightness)

Equipment/Hardware; 400Watt HPS light (Full ability to lower and raise the light to any height), 1 desktop fan (on lowest setting for air circulation only), Fully vented air - in at the bottom and air - out at the top.

Nutrients/Grow Media; In the veg state it got fed Formulex (NPK 2.3/0.8/3.2) and in the flowering it gets fed every other day using Vitalink soil grow for flowering (NPK 2/2/4) and Ionic Boost (NPK 0/8.5/6.2), the days it doesn't get fed it gets watered roughly 2Litres. The grow pot size is 15 Litres.
4 Weeks of vegg
01_Killerbud_veg_state.JPG

1 week of flowering
02_Killerbudd_flowering_1_week.jpg

2 weeks of flowering
03_Killerbudd_flowering_2_weeks.jpg

3 weeks of flowering
Killerbudd_flowering_3_weeks.jpg

4 weeks of flowering
Killerbudd_flowering_4_weeks.jpg

5 weeks of flowering
Killerbudd_flowering_5_weeks.jpg

6 weeks of flowering
Killerbudd_flowering_6_weeks.jpg

Will post more pictures next week when its in week 7

Ps alot of people have logged complaints on the internet about this particular strain and about G13 Labs seed bank for what reason I don't know?!? This strain to me so far looks and smells as good as any other strain that I've grown before.

Strains grown; Cheez, Jack Herer, Northern Lights, New York Diesel, white Rhino and White Widow currently growing the Killerbud above....

Re: G13 Labs Killerbudd grow...

Shit man, that is one happy plant! You know what your doing and the strain seems to be a winner! Whats the smell like?

The smell is a woodland pine aroma, a very distinctive pleasant smell which normally means a citrus taste......can't wait!!!! ps its now beginning of week 7 and already this plant is covered in trichomes, even more so than any cheez weed i've grown before. I'm flowering for 9 weeks so i'll start my flush when there's 4-5 days remaining wouldn't want to start starving the plant through the most important stage of flowering!!!.........if i did i would end up with a very skimpy unhealthy plant which would produce no more than a couple ounces, it's only your inexperienced or amateur growers that flush for extended amounts of time. Will post more photos in 4 days.

wassup beans, those nugs looks alot fatter than when i last saw em dude.

holy h2o batman!! do you water them that much (2l) all the time or just cause its stupid hot at the mo? how much run-off do you get from that?

you know the more i see this little bugger grow the less i think it has anything to do with purple haze, hardly any purplage going down at all, maybe a little on some of the higher petioles. still going with my theory of some sort of haze, either Amnesia or Lemon maybe.

i think im safe from the t&c's when i post you this..:)
Barneys Fam Blue Cheese

anyhow ill give you a shout later in the week..

RBT

those plants look badass yo im growing right now too but they dont look so good any advice would be great here are some pics
Im growing it under flourescent lighting & in soil watered every other day. Please help.
:rollit:

:peace:

here is some more info on my plants she is 18 inchs tall with the lights 2 inch above her at all time with the light ratio; 12-12 and i water it every other day with a 16.p oz bottle water with nutrients its grown in soiin a 5 gal bucket i really edd help im a first time grower and this weed is a good strain and i dont want to lose her

Hello!!

I always find that if you want big yields the key is to have a minimum of a 400watt High Pressure Sodium light, and a matt-white lined grow room. To have the light as near as possible (without burning the plant) is a very good move too so you doing the right thing there!! Another point is that the grow pot should be 15 litres or bigger this will allow the root system to grow big and the bigger the root system the bigger the yield. keep it in the 12/12 mode for 9 weeks in total and don't forget to flush (this means feed the plant water only for the last week), the purpose of flushing is to wash out all the chemical nutrients in the plant and give it that sweet taste you've been expecting. Don't forget to feed you're plant twice a week with a flowering nutrient and to up the feed accordingly (increase the amount of times it gets fed in a week DO NOT increase the doseage as this will lead to root burn and you could end up losing you crop).
Hope this helps let me know how you get on!!!

PS All the photos in my grow journal are of 1 plant only!!!

Nice plant cant wait to see how much you yield. Why not use Mylar? Is it just cheaper for you to use the white walls? Also some light beneath the plant wont hurt it will stimulate those popcorn buds to get fatter.

In my experience i've found that matt white on the walls has been more effective than mylar, and yes it's cheaper to!!!

thanks you im going to try a different paint on the walls first and if that doesnt work ill get the bigger bucket

8 Weeks 3 days....I've now begun to flush will continue flushing for another 7 days and then It's time for the harvest!!!

Killer_Budd_8_weeks_3_days.jpg

my plants are 4 weeks into flowering and no buds are forming can anyone possibly tell me why?

9 weeks into flowering, 3 more days of flushing then harvest!!! Well I'm off now to get stoned of that big fat Killerbudd mother you can see in the photos will post another grow journal nearer christmas.........Happy smokin'
9_weeks_pic2_right_file_size.jpg

9_weeks_pic1.jpg

9_weeks_pic3.jpg

9_weeks_pic4.jpg

oh yes nearly forgot when i started to flush i increased the amount of darkness the plant receives by 40 minutes per day just to give it a grow boost.......happy smokin'

Back
Top Bottom