G13 X Skunk #1 Soil/CFL's 1st Timer

Well, I went ahead and chopped the hermie tonight. Final tally 61 days of flower for it. Had it completely in the dark for the last 48 hours. I'm glad I waited, seemed like the trichs were about 60-75% cloudy. Holy crap does it stink though, I pulled all the big fan leaves off in the kitchen and it I was really surprised with how smelly it got just from that. Much more of a chemical hint to it now then ever before. Still really skunky and peppery, but now with a little bit an acrid hint to it.

well the hermie was gettin' nice and crispy and got manicured and put in a jar tonight. Manicured bud wieghed out to 20 grams on the nose. Was hopin' to get a little more, but I think I'll definately get more off the the other two and I put a fair amount of the popcorn in the trim cause I have some bubble bags waiting to work :high-five:. Probably lose another couple of grams in the cure, but it seemed pretty dry when I manicured it. Hopefully get some nice pics of the main cola this weekend and might even take the other two down this weekend, that'll be 10 weeks. It's been a long haul, but It's easy to be patient when you got a jar plum full and in the cure :headbanger:. The old lady tried a bit of the popcorn and said it tasted really good already. Unfortunately, I'm on lockdown cause I might have to pee in a cup for post-grad school, bummer. But, by the time I get to, the harvest ought to be really good.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

A female plant can turn into a hermaphrodite in two different ways; when it's in vegetative growth they will pop normal looking pollen sacs in the usual place between a shoot and the stipule or, it it's late in flower it will pop a funny little yellow, slender pollen sac out of a bud that looks like a banana......hence "nanners". Nanners are much less disasterous than the former as they tend to show up very late in flower and usually do not cause a whole lot of seeds, you can usually pick em' off without having major problems. But the earlier they show up, the more seeds you'll get. I ended up getting exactly one seed out of that grow, no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom