G3 Medical Marijuana Co-Defendents All Facing Prison Time

Truth Seeker

Aaron Sandusky, former owner of the G3 Holistic medical marijuana dispensary, was sentenced Jan. 7 to 10 years in prison for operating facilities in Upland, Colton and Moreno Valley.

Sandusky was convicted in October on federal charges of conspiracy to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana.

Five other defendants in the case pleaded guilty before the trial began.

Here's an update on their cases:

Name: Paul Neumann Brownbridge, 30, of Upland

Plea: Guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana

Faces: 10 years to life

Sentencing date: April 15

Bio: Worked at G3's Ontario warehouse. Admitted that the scheme involved more than 1,000 plants.

Name: Brandon Anton Gustafson, 31, of Yucaipa

Plea: Guilty to maintaining a drug-involved premises

Faces: Maximum sentence of 20 years

Sentencing: Jan. 28

Bio: Worked at G3's Ontario warehouse

Name: Richard Irwin Kirchnavy, 45, of Rancho Cucamonga

Plea: Guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana.

Sentecing date: Feb. 25

Bio: Worked at G3's Ontario warehouse. Admitted scheme involved more than 1,000 plants

Name: John Leslie Nuckolls II, 32, of Rialto

Plea: Guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana

and admitted that the scheme involved more than 1,000 plants

Sentencing date: Jan. 28

Bio: Founder and owner of G3 Holistic and called himself its chief financial officer.

Name: Keith Alan Sandusky, 45, of Rancho Cucamonga

Plea: Guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and possess with intent to distribute marijuana.

Sentecing date: March 18

Bio: Aaron Sandusky's brother was in charge of the day-to-day marijuana distribution operations of G3 Holistic. Admitted that the scheme involved more than 1,000 plants.

G3_Holistic2.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: dailybulletin.com
Author: Wes Woods
Website: G3 medical marijuana co-defendents all facing prison time - DailyBulletin.com

I believe its time we, the citizens of the USA refuse to allow these so called politicians to ruin our lives by sending people to jail for 1 second let alone 10 yrs. for smoking,eating or using a Plant.......are you kidding me.....really...a F***ing Plant. Non violent and helpful Plant.
Maybe we should also ban tomatoes, peppers , cucumbers...and on and on...lock em up you ate a tomato....20 years..........you F***ing A...holes. this S**t gotta stop

looks like pres. Obama was a lier. The feds have plenty of time and resources to mess with anybody they feel like messing with. I've been labeled a "criminal", since 1968 when I was first arrested for pot, in Boston. Even with an honorable discharge from the Navy and a vietnam era vet. i could never get a decent job. adam bennett

Federal legislators need to pass a law banning prosecutions in federal court for alledged medical marijuana violations occurring in states that have adopted medical marijuana laws. In way too many cases local law enforcement calls in the feds when local enforcement is not successful. I can see this happening in some recent cases where monetary rewards were given to acquited alledged violators or when the cannabis was ordered to be returned.

Civil and human rights abused once again by the Obama dictatorship on its own citizens. No one can blame China or any other country about human right abuse when a so called democracy is locking up its non violent citizens in great numbers to prove a point. Hell they have the power to kick in your door, shoot you dead and then have the nerve to bill you by claiming your property. Something is very wrong with our Society when there is no outcry or protest.

This should not be written for a respected man like obama, I can understand but he is a respected man but i don't about the reputation of your country so it is difficult to comment on like this. Some some purpose this news is necessary for people.

Back
Top Bottom