G8LED Offers 25% Discount For A Limited Time!

DormGrow.com

:420:
Dear 420Magazine forum members,
For a limited time G8LED is offering 25% off to members who would like to keep an online grow journal and post pictures and videos of their grow, here at 420Magazine.com. To apply contact us with your 420 Magazine handle and links to any previous grow journals / videos you have completed.

:thumb:

G8LED Grow Light Review :Namaste:

grow1110.jpg

G8-240 Grow Light - The Cloning Machine!​

grow123.jpg

Banner_468x60_ver_3.jpg

Thanks G8-LED. I look forward to participating in the online grow journal. You guys were great!
I have done a lot of research and heard many good things about the G8LED system.

:thumb:

Master Nuggz

Re:eek:rder # 200001010
Look foward to working w the g8 600 led
the proposed journal will be comparing the g8led vs a 400 watt metal halide in the veg. garden
other than the lites all conditions will be the same...clones, nutrients temp etc
thanx again for the discount
HIGHEST REGARDS

RE: ORDER# 200001025
Proposed journal is to compare the g8 600 led + 2 90watt bloom boosters to a 600 watt hps
will start the journal as soon as we receive the g8 led
thanx again for the excellent customer service

Thank you to all of you who signed up for the grow journal offer.
This offer is now closed and we are looking forward to seeing all your grow journals!
Greenest Regards,
G8LED

:420:

what is the output of ur leds vs a 1000w hps? I would be interested in journalling a grow. i am a commercial grower currently running 11 seperate grow spaces. Ive seen promising results with leds but they arent all created equally. i am considering changing my whole set up to leds as i had a lot of issues this summer with heat.

Im a very experienced grower and could do alot of business for your product. i have had several journals on this site and have a large following.

what is the output of ur leds vs a 1000w hps? I would be interested in journalling a grow. i am a commercial grower currently running 11 seperate grow spaces. Ive seen promising results with leds but they arent all created equally. i am considering changing my whole set up to leds as i had a lot of issues this summer with heat.

Im a very experienced grower and could do alot of business for your product. i have had several journals on this site and have a large following.

Hi Cultivator,
You got in just in the nick of time as we are closing out this offer today.
The G8-600 and 2x G8-90RR (supplemental lighting to be added during flowering) will be similar to a 1000W HPS setup. Let us know if you would like to participate.
Greenest Regards

I am looking for a sponsor to provide LED's for a new project i am building. the space will be 8mx3m split into a nursery/veg area and a perpetual flower room. This room will be due to be completed in january 2014. Any sponsor that backs me will be featured in my journals and if the product is good will recieve further sales from myself and my followers.

In 2014 I am looking to switch 11 grow spaces to LED and have budgetted £18000 ($25000 approx) on lighting alone. If any of u want to get on board please PM me. I Can pay shipping fees but i am looking for the panels on a free trial basis. im well known on this site and feel free to check out my grow journals. What u see me put on 420 is a fraction of what im involved with.

Thanks.

I am looking for a sponsor to provide LED's for a new project i am building. the space will be 8mx3m split into a nursery/veg area and a perpetual flower room. This room will be due to be completed in january 2014. Any sponsor that backs me will be featured in my journals and if the product is good will recieve further sales from myself and my followers.

In 2014 I am looking to switch 11 grow spaces to LED and have budgetted £18000 ($25000 approx) on lighting alone. If any of u want to get on board please PM me. I Can pay shipping fees but i am looking for the panels on a free trial basis. im well known on this site and feel free to check out my grow journals. What u see me put on 420 is a fraction of what im involved with.

Thanks.

Hi Cultivator,
Send an email to Dorm Grow and they will get you going.
:Namaste:

THANK YOU G8LED looking forward to the journal and getting some money back!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered 3-900 watts for bloom along with 8 boosters for my main room and 2-450 watts for the 4x8 veg tent anyone wishing to follow my journal I should be setting up the rooms within the next week or so

Thanks for the opportunity for 25% back after journal....needed that was one area I am not an expert. I do keep dates for soil changes, flushes, change to bloom and all on the plant sticks. But I am looking forward to keeping a serious log.

Anyone wanting to check out this product over the next few months please hit me up or just feel free to watch my journal but I am new here so friend me and say hello

PS thank you 420 mag cause if I had not searched internet for info myself on these LEDs and come up with your info I wouldnt have purchased em

Mike Green

Hey interested in you 25% promo, My handle is omega808. dont have any journals yet but will start one! is the promo still on?

Yes. Once you make your purchase send an email and your grow journal will be followed. The discount is applied once the journal is complete.

Hi, I decided to go with LED and my options are (G8LED or Topled mars II).. My question is the promo still on? If so i'll make the purchase right away and do a journal from start to finish. Planning on buying G8LED 240 + 90 red ufo in a 2x4 gorilla tent for 3 plants... will it work with one 90red ufo or do i need two?.. can the g8led 240 cover more then 3 plants or just stick with 3 plants max? thanks in advance...

Hi, I decided to go with LED and my options are (G8LED or Topled mars II).. My question is the promo still on? If so i'll make the purchase right away and do a journal from start to finish. Planning on buying G8LED 240 + 90 red ufo in a 2x4 gorilla tent for 3 plants... will it work with one 90red ufo or do i need two?.. can the g8led 240 cover more then 3 plants or just stick with 3 plants max? thanks in advance...

Yes you can still participate in the promo. Once you complete your purchase send an email to info at dormgrow.com with your order number and say that you would like to participate in the 420Magazine Grow Journal promo and it will be noted on your account.

For you 2x4 tent you only need one 90red. The G8-240 will cover 6square feet so during veg you can get many plants in there but during flowering when your plants are much larger, 3-4 is a good number to keep in your tent.

Back
Top Bottom