Gaffles Perpetual Probiotic Wellness Garden

I see pallets next to plants. I know they are older but they are vectors for all sorts of bad shit including chemical spills and also made from "treated" lumber.

Just something I'm throwing out there for ya.

Outdoor flowers are looking good. One was transplanted into soil while flower was happening so some yellowing popped up. Top leaves now mimic the larger plant. I realized these plants are almost 1 year old. They have been through some shit. Brix on larger plant hit 15 the other day.

Indoor stuff is finally going these are a strain of Blueberry and Black Sugar Rose. Both had their tops eaten off by my dog and have been recovering. Also, both were in the beginning of flower so some wonkiness is going down. To be expected eh. As long as I can get a couple clones in the near future. The 2 clones on the ground are ouchy. Has 24 clones and each with good root systems, yet all yellowed like this. My hypothesis is not enough oxygen from solo cups. I officially hate solo cups. I'm only using 1 gals from now on. I poked extra holes in solo to see what happens. I see some green so only time will tell. Top dress/scratched in some azomite, sea-90, grokashi, and earthworm castings. These plants were put in un-cooked peat. I'll cook peat for my next earthbox. More pics to come.

Mods, possible to get this shizzle out of abandoned?

so all I have to do is add Bu’s compost and grow Kashi at the end of the grow??? No add backs??
You can add amendments if you want.

Depends on your soil. To add amendments its always good to get a soil test to see where you're at.

I bailed from this approach due to the SIP. The water got gross. There is a lot of SIP growing with different ferts, but you don't see this peat plus bu and kashi as much. My results were just ok. Back to 7gal pots and version of super soil.

Back
Top Bottom