Gaijin Ganja - Ever Heard of It?

Ichiro

I found a strain of marijuana offered through BC Seeds that was developed in the mountains of Japan that is a pure Indica (100%)...They claim the THC level is 34%!! There is a great description of the buzz you get on their website.

I am wondering if anyone has ever tried it, and more importantly, is there anyone out there that has grown it and can rate it for us???

I have been watching Strain Hunters on Youtube and think it would be a GREAT idea for them to plan an expedition to Japan in order to explore this plant!! I am thinking of giving it a try after my current grow is over...

I read the BC Bud strain review. Funny stuff. The breeder lived in a hut for three years while documenting every aspect of the native indica? LOL, I think whomever wrote that was baked and having some fun. Japan is one of the most anti-cannabis countries and even a small amount can get you several years in lockup. With a zero-tolerance policy the demand for weed in Japan is very low. I don't buy the story.

I agree. Nobody is developing any 34% thc bud in that country. Not that the Japanese wouldn't be capable of doing it, if it was legal there- but as rider said, it's one of the least weed friendly countries in the world and also one of the most conformist/least rebellious. Not to mention it's also very crowded and would be extremely difficult to hide stuff.
I'd avoid that seedbank.

That and they can put any number they want for %'s, not like a seed will grow a specific THC/CBD % as there is so many variables involved. That and percentages mean little to me anymore since I've had Dispensary flower at say 27% THC and had 17% from another Dispensary with a similar high, but have also had some high % that kicked me in the head too ;) so it isn't a "constant" as they are learning there is other things that make up the total high/effect from trichs/CBD%/terpines/etc...

Back
Top Bottom