Gang's Second (Box) Grow: CFL + LST + Soil

Now that is CRAZY-Jetsam does like her domain for sure. Pretty and sticky-YeeHaw!!:yummy:

Gonna be sticky like a mo-fo, fo sho. Both plants are looking healthier than ever. Yee-haaw!

o man that shiz is looking awesome gang i cant wait to see that big girl explode

This shiz iz bout to get crazy, man! Gaia I: the Great Palm Tree has the potential to blow away all of my previous grow records! (previous grows: n=1).

Very nice, no shortage of buds sites on that lady, great job...

Thanks, Sonzor. She seems to have come along quite nicely. I think the stretchy phase is about to end too. Lots of bud sites, like you said, and she is beginning to frost up now. I haven't had to restrain any wily branches today. Good thing too, since she's starting to get a little pushy with Jetsam. If everything goes down like last time, then it'll be crystal heaven in no time. Jetsam, however, is already spewin' resin like there's no tomorrow. Crazy.

Day21
day021_009.JPG

day021_010.JPG

day021_008.JPG

day021_006.jpg

day021_005.jpg

Wow, I was just about to head to bed when I got stuck for 20 minutes checkin out that super cool lst plant you have there. I dig your setup, looks very clean and efficient. I keep seeing some good results with cfls, but this has to be my fav plant grown with them. +rep for sure

Hey Hawaiian Duck, thanks for stopping by and for the reps too. Growing with CFLs has been a blast and the low stress training has really helped to maximize the growing space and available light. She is my favorite plant too. Just wait until she fills out.

Great turnaround on those two. They are looking great and you should get some frosty buds of those girls!!!!!

:bravo:

:peace: brother from the mountains. +rep

Thanks MH! I'm so grateful for the turnaround. Gaia should be getting crazy frosty soon. It's already starting! Thx for the rep too.

Lookin good Gang :popcorn:

:thumb:

Thanks Dro. Yep, I think you're definitely right about Jetsam. I'm predicting she will achieve complete donkey d!ck singularity within the next 2-3 weeks! (almost died laughing with ur SDDC line earler, btw. +Reps for hilarity).

I think DroJo is soooo right about Jetsam-SDDC!! Gaia-she is going to deliver-big time. Way to go.

Thanks Palcah. Yep, I agree, and after pondering Jetsam's eventual moment of singularity, I realized it definitely sounds better to say, "Gaia - she is going to deliver - big time," than to say, "Jetsam, the SDDC, is going to deliver - big time." I dunno. I'm just sayin'. Shades of meaning.

Wonderful, How she smelling?

Hey Sonzor! She's been releasing some new aromatic compounds over the last week or so. The smell is just like last time, hard to describe, reminds me of diesel fuel, but not in a bad way at all, sweet and wonderful. The odor is not too overpowering either. I can easily eliminate it with simple carbon filtration if I need to.

Thanks Palcah. Yep, I agree, and after pondering Jetsam's eventual moment of singularity, I realized it definitely sounds better to say, "Gaia - she is going to deliver - big time," than to say, "Jetsam, the SDDC, is going to deliver - big time." I dunno. I'm just sayin'. Shades of meaning.

LOL Yea, I see what you "mean", Gang! Just looking at those sweet ladies makes my mind go a little fuzzy-they are both going to deliver what you need. Oops, I did it again. :peace:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
Nice work. Glad I finally showwed up to the party. always a fan

Butchs in the house!!! :cheer::nomo:

Yo everyone is going :yahoo: over the new smilies lol..

Sorry gang had to do it, im so rude lol :focus: Ur the man, im excited for the next update :popcorn:

LOL Yea, I see what you "mean", Gang! Just looking at those sweet ladies makes my mind go a little fuzzy-they are both going to deliver what you need. Oops, I did it again. :peace:

Hard to resist, isn't it? :peacetwo:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
Nice work. Glad I finally showwed up to the party. always a fan

Thanks man. Welcome to the party!

Butchs in the house!!! :cheer::nomo:
Yo everyone is going :yahoo: over the new smilies lol..
Sorry gang had to do it, im so rude lol :focus: Ur the man, im excited for the next update :popcorn:

It's all good Dro. We're nearly at the end of week 4, so new pics are coming soon.

:welcome:

DAY 28!

UPDATE ! ! !

day028_026.jpg

Stretching phase seemed to be finished by day 25-27, so harvest time would likely be around the beginning of April according to the 40/60 rule.
Gaia is working with 32+ top colas:

day028_gaia012.JPG

. . . and they all look like this:
day028_gaia014.JPG

Trimmed a couple of leaves to expose hiding colas:
day028_gaia016.jpg

Jetsam is sooooo happy!
I hope she can turn into one giant 'Bud-on-a-Stick'
(. . . or a giant 'SDDC-on-a-stick', however you wanna think of it Palcah and Dro . . . :rofl:)

day028_jetsam005.jpg

day028_jetsam004.jpg

day028_jetsam003.JPG
day028_jetsam006.JPG

:hippy::yahoo::peace:

Those are some beautiful ladies, amazing amount of bud sites on the big one and don't think that little one is going to have any trouble earning the title bud on a stick, amazing. Great job....

So pretty!!

Those are some beautiful ladies, amazing amount of bud sites on the big one and don't think that little one is going to have any trouble earning the title bud on a stick, amazing. Great job....

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Yes, sometimes I stare at them, amazed at their resilience and beauty.

I remember this time last grow, right after the stretch, it seemed there was not much growth or fattening for about a week or two - nothing but glorious resin production during that time - and then the buds started to bulk up after that. For Gaia and Jetsam, the stretching phase is definitely over. Gaia is starting to produce some nice sugar, so she's pretty much on track with the last grow, except she's much bigger.

With just the one main stalk, Jetsam's flowers are filling in quite a bit faster than Gaia's. She is a converging collection of immature buds currently spanning 8 inches of her 12 inch frame. Does this mean she could potentially turn into a singular 8-inch bud on a 4-inch stick?

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Yes, sometimes I stare at them, amazed at their resilience and beauty.

I remember this time last grow, right after the stretch, it seemed there was not much growth or fattening for about a week or two - nothing but glorious resin production during that time - and then the buds started to bulk up after that. For Gaia and Jetsam, the stretching phase is definitely over. Gaia is starting to produce some nice sugar, so she's pretty much on track with the last grow, except she's much bigger.

With just the one main stalk, Jetsam's flowers are filling in quite a bit faster than Gaia's. She is a converging collection of immature buds currently spanning 8 inches of her 12 inch frame. Does this mean she could potentially turn into a singular 8-inch bud on a 4-inch stick?

Budsicle! :yummy: I imagine that is exactly what she will do, still early right?

OMG great shots. Those Grape Ice are sooooo pretty. Im mad jealous bro. Jetsam is definitly holdin her own. She looks gorgeous like cyndi lauper in her prime :geek:

Keep up the stellar work Gang :bravo::goodjob::thumb:

Dro:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom