Ganja cupcakes?

Dankdeadhead

Can I bake my goods with resin???
I've baked brownies several times and made cupcakes once. I know that you have to mix the herb with the butter till the boil, then extract the butter from the herb with a coffee strainer.. What I'm wondering is if I could substatute the resin for the herb????

I just love the effects eating it has, I think I like eating it more then smoking it. The effects are just soo much stronger.
Anyways any info would be awesome
Peace
:cool:

Re: Ganja cupcakes???

I just mix the weed with the mix for brownies, i'd say it would be the same for cup cakes, the whole butter extracting from the weed is for cannabutter i believe... idk if resin would work though ... i really wouldnt think you could stand the taste.

Resin is nasty man. NASTY. You'd be eating tar, thats NASTY and POISON.

Resin is nasty man. NASTY. You'd be eating tar, thats NASTY and POISON.

^^ haha man I know how nasty resin is.. But you've never cleaned your bowl out and smoked the resin when you were low??
I was just wondering if their was a way to take the thc from the resin so you dont actually get the resin but just the thc.. My friend showed me a forum on toke city that somebody explained how to do it, and it involved boiling alcholo <? *Shrug*
But I decided to fuck it and not take a chance of blowing my house up.
And just made a couple brownies with a lot of stems from potent herb. It was nice. I just had a mad munchies for ganja treats. Haha
Peace
Jon
:cool:

ok im sorry man...but this is the stupidest thing i ever heard....honestly who wants to take their resin (TRASH) and eat it...i mean i really hate smoking the shit so much i never do it anymore...i could only imagine eating it...besides dude....resin only contains very small trace amounts of thc...so youd be getting not as high if you mad it with weed so youd be pretty dissapointed....take my adcive DONT TRY IT...unless you want to actually cook with marijuana...and not its tar

Haha yes I know, but like i said earlier I just had munchies for ganja treats and thought maybe resin would work better then stems.. ( I didnt have to much herb) I didnt try it man. But I did make cannabutter outta a decent amount of stems (from potent herb). . I think I got alittle bit more higher, but it mainly just eased my munchies for a ganja treats. I love the way it tastes.
Peace
Jon :bong:

There are several ways to make "tainted" Cupcakes.

1) Pour the pot into the batter, and cook it;
2) Make-up some CannaButter, pour that into the batter, and cook it;
3) Take some Hash Oil (or Tincture, or cruddy Resin), and pour that into the batter;
4) Cook the Cupcakes plain, then poke a little hole into the side of one, and squirt-in some CannaButter, or Hash Oil, or Tincture.

The resin is a conglomeration of pot things. Mostly, though, it has very little THC, and much more of the other Cannabinoids. Some people can get-off on it. Others just get a head-ache. The BEST way to re-cycle your resin is, mix some of it with REAL pot; then it adds its goodies to the blend.

yeah resin will do the job when you dont have anything, i doubt anybody hasnt srcapped their bowl for some resin. its cool sometimes, i very different high kinda like in a haze.
how much resin are you putting in, youll need more than herb since its not nearly as potent.
smoke blunts

Thats a Different thought actually. To be frank enough. I dunno anything about what you ask. But i Love cup cakes very much. Usually i won't try it out at home. I use to hang out to the Restaurants and Bakeries to have it. One of my favorite is the Kosher Bakery in New York. Really yummy taste and delicious.

If anyone still comes across this thread don't listen to the idiotic closed minded responses from stoner grower. If you can't get over 5 seconds of taste for 4-6 hours of being high then you're retarded. quit bitching about taste and "Oh it's tar wah wah wah" obviously the people asking don't give a shit. If you have no idea what you're talking about then why waste your time responding. Yes you can cook with resin. It's not the most desirable thing to do but I do it when I'm dry. Look up how to make " weed firecrackers" replace the weed with your resin and have fun :)

I've eaten alot worse under the false thought I'd get high. But THC is THC. I imagine it will break down In the butter anyways you make it. THC is fat soluble not water so we know It will turn in butter. Not that I wanna eat something that tastes bad. remember the OLD lie, bong water will get ya high? LOL. I guess if I put a bottle of Jack in my bong the water might do alittle something. Not that I'd ever drink it. But to Each Their Own

From what I think anyways THC breaks down in three things. alcohol or fat, heat, and ultraviolet light. But still THC is THC and is always a chemical way to release the THC. So you find a way to release the THC from all that burnt ash and tar? Should work.

thc in resin has already been broken down. you can eat the resin itself and get high like a cookie. so yes you can cook with it. or even mix drinks with it. peace.

Yes sounds like a great idea, whoever said its all poison was off, only the parts that got too hot and turned into other things will, and we smoke that all the time anyway :D

There is MUCH thc and or stuff that will mess you up if you have a good amount of resin.

I've eaten alot worse under the false thought I'd get high. But THC is THC. I imagine it will break down In the butter anyways you make it. THC is fat soluble not water so we know It will turn in butter. Not that I wanna eat something that tastes bad. remember the OLD lie, bong water will get ya high? LOL. I guess if I put a bottle of Jack in my bong the water might do alittle something. Not that I'd ever drink it. But to Each Their Own
I have witnessed someone drinking vodka from a bong,the outcome was just awful.Lot's of puking and a severe distaste for vodka was the result that night.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom