Ganja Farmer 1st Grow OG Kush Or Lemon Skunk

GanjaFarmer14

Well guys this isn't my first grow because my first was male and i had to chop him down he was og kush or lemon skunk i think and i'm using another seed from the same person so its prbly og kush or lemon skunk. I still call it my first grow tho' because i don't count that as my first grow untill i get a female. Well with this grow i plan on putting my seedling into flowering when it sprouts to determine the sex and if its female i plan on keeping it and if male i plan on chopping him and starting all over again. Well heres some info.

What strain is it? OG Kush Or Lemon Skunk
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica , I think
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? FFOF
If soil... What size pot? 2 or 3 gallon pots
Size of light? 3 CFL's 2700K
How often are you watering? Every 2 day

Well i hope people join the ride on this grow. I will put some pics up later to night when i put the seed in soil.
:Rasta:

Damnn guys, I havn't been on in a while. Its because i just got out of jail. I got arrested for having 16 grams of weed on me when i was moving to a new house and the cops pulled me over and you could smell the ganja straight up. So they searched the car and brought the drug dog and found it. Since it wasn't a ounce it wasn't a felony. They gave me 4 months. Since i have never been arrested before and always had a clean record i only did a month. And now i have parole for 3 months. So its all good. I had my friend take care of my plant while i was gone. Its currently at his house and will stay there untill am off parole. He sends me pics of it everyday. I will be putting some pics up shortly of it. Maybe around 12.

Finally the pics are here !!!! lol . It's a female too !!!! Any idea about names for her ? I wanna call her her Noemy or somthing guys aha . Just feel welcome to give suggestions about her name. Well here's some the pics my buddy finally sent me. You can she the buds filling in already. Well sorta aha.
Picture_00492.jpg
Picture_00581.jpg
Picture_00666.jpg
Picture_00757.jpg
Picture_00858.jpg

I think its a sativa since it grew sorta far apart ? or it could just be stretching aha. I'll post more pics up later . Maybe next week guys. Lates.

Not an expert but I read alot. I think its a hermie and if you cut it off it will probably form sacks somewhere again. Lets see what these other guys think.

If you want guaranteed females buy some feminized seeds. Or, god willing you live in a medical marijuana state you can go down to the dispensary and load up on CHEM DAWG #4, OG KUSH, Lemon Diesel, Purple Urkle, Grand-daddy purple, and Hindu Kush....Wait, that's what I bought at the dispensary today. NEVERMIND ;) On the serious side though. I never had good luck with "regular" seeds. Seems like I would get 90% males. Buying a 100 bucks worth of seeds and getting 10 females is always a fun experience, so I know how you feel, believe me you. Now I buy clones (of elite clone only I cannot buy in seed catalogs) and buy the rest of my strains online. I recommend the Cataract Kush. It's OG Kush X LA Affie. The batch I got germinated extremely quick. Best of luck to you.

If you want guaranteed females buy some feminized seeds. Or, god willing you live in a medical marijuana state you can go down to the dispensary and load up on CHEM DAWG #4, OG KUSH, Lemon Diesel, Purple Urkle, Grand-daddy purple, and Hindu Kush....Wait, that's what I bought at the dispensary today. NEVERMIND ;) On the serious side though. I never had good luck with "regular" seeds. Seems like I would get 90% males. Buying a 100 bucks worth of seeds and getting 10 females is always a fun experience, so I know how you feel, believe me you. Now I buy clones (of elite clone only I cannot buy in seed catalogs) and buy the rest of my strains online. I recommend the Cataract Kush. It's OG Kush X LA Affie. The batch I got germinated extremely quick. Best of luck to you.

I know what you mean i spent $100 dollars on seeds to of purple kush and they all became males. Not a single female. Got me really mad. But yes i do, i live in california but i cant get a card for now because its $400 to just get a card and thats way to much money for me right now , am barely making ends meat as it. The whole jail thing messed me up. I was doing perfectly fine untill then. But all the strains you got are pretty nice man i wouldnt mind growing some of those for my next grow aha. But i thank you very much for stopping by and giving me a minute of your time. See you around man. :grinjoint:

Well my friend finally sent pics today , he said its doing fine and in the next 3 or 4 weeks it'll be ready to harvest. The pics am posting up are almost a week old he said tho' so its prbly bigger by now. Here some the pics.

Picture_00956.jpg
Picture_00860.jpg
Picture_00759.jpg
Picture_00668.jpg

The plant is about 5 feet now, he let it stretch alot. Anyways just to start a conversation what are you guys doing for 4/20 this year? I really have no plan yet aha. Well lates.

what you can do, or at least what i've been told in the past by veteran member here actually, is that you can carefully harvest the pollen from your plants man sacks and save them in a ziplock. once you do get your 100% female plant, pollinate a few budsites with the pollen from your hermie and that "should" produce feminized seeds. best of luck to you bro, never give up, my only suggestion would be to grow multiple plants at once until you find a female and make her your mommy :):tokin:

odds are greater if you put 4 under soil

How would you get all the pollen off ? because if this is true, i plan on having me friend trying it tonight. Also for my next i plan on growing one of the seeds from this plant and 3 other seeds. They're maui wowie , nothern lights, and purple kush. There all feminized except for the maui wowie seed but, if its male i'll just keep the pollen and breed it with one of me plants.

How would you get all the pollen off ? because if this is true, i plan on having me friend trying it tonight. Also for my next i plan on growing one of the seeds from this plant and 3 other seeds. They're maui wowie , nothern lights, and purple kush. There all feminized except for the maui wowie seed but, if its male i'll just keep the pollen and breed it with one of me plants.

get yourself a teeny tiny paintbrush or some type of brush and a zip lock bag, and just brush the little man dust right in. you may not want to grow a seed from the hermie plant however, it will share the same genetics as it's mom/dad and will probably hermie during flowering again. if your looking for fem. seeds harvest the pollen and knock up a certified female with it.
:Namaste:

well I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I get pretty back neck pain once in awhile and my girl has intense/frequent migraines, and bubblicious does wonders, it's a mostly indica plant, heavy trich production and if you chop her at around 50% amber your looking at a very smooth heavy kinda smoke. not much movement will be happening on your part lol if i'm not mistaken the thc content should be around 20%

Back
Top Bottom