Ganja Farmer 1st Grow OG Kush Or Lemon Skunk

That would be chill man and i know as soon as i get some more money too because i plan on building a grow room for my 4 strains and if i get bubblelicious because i am getting a medical card in the summer when i become the boss of the pumbling company i work for. But back to the subject aha sorry for sorta rambling this morning's wake and bake got me good. Well for the setup for the grow room its gna be in my whole closet with 2 MH 400w bulbs with digital ballasts so i could switch to a 400w HPS bulb and the soil i plan on using is fox farms ocean forest and i plan on using some cheap fertilizers that my friend is going to give me and i will use 5gallons buckets so the ladies have plenty of room to grow:Rasta:

I know what you mean i spent $100 dollars on seeds to of purple kush and they all became males. Not a single female. Got me really mad. But yes i do, i live in california but i cant get a card for now because its $400 to just get a card and thats way to much money for me right now , am barely making ends meat as it. The whole jail thing messed me up. I was doing perfectly fine untill then. But all the strains you got are pretty nice man i wouldnt mind growing some of those for my next grow aha. But i thank you very much for stopping by and giving me a minute of your time. See you around man. :grinjoint:

Wow that is totally expensive to get a medical marijuana card.I know A LOT of people who qualify for medical marijuana but simply cannot afford the Doctor consultation fees as well as the fee to the state for the actual card. In Oregon, the cost to get your medical marijuana card is $100.00 dollars (along with Doctor consultation that runs another 100-150) but if you are on food stamps or any kind of assistance the price is only $25.00 to the state so if you are really on a tight budget they @ least try to help you a little. Still, they don't make it cheap for those people who are attempting to follow the law.

On another note, if you are looking for some really good solid Kush to grow I recommend the World of Seeds Afghan Kush. I got some really good yields. Very high bud to leaf ratio. I barely had to trim any leaves. It was all sweet smelling colas covered in crystals. Even the small popcorn buds are HUGE! :party: I will for sure be buying some more WoS seeds in the future. I really want to try growing their Black Domina/Kush hybrid. :cool:

Well sad news guys, my friend killed the plant by accident yesterday and he barley told me today that he did. Sorta bummed me out when he told me. Good news tho' i found a doctor who gives the medical card to qualified patience's for $40 up in santa cruz. My appointment is on may 20. Well wish me luck everybody. I will prbly be back on here in a couple months growing medical seeds. Peace.:Rasta:

Sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom