Ganja-Man 250W HPS Grow

UPDATE:day 7 12/12

stretch is going good,lookd at her first time today just now as i got back from work and looks beautifull :circle-of-love:

thought i'd throw some pics up as has been a while! the lemon diesel is looking quite nice aswell and have just moved it into the tent

DSC04462.JPG
DSC04459.JPG
DSC044581.JPG
DSC04457.JPG
DSC04456.JPG
DSC04464.JPG

Thanks for the reply Ganj. Yeah I'm no expert on the matter, but if your talking about the scaly flake coming off the base (almost like a snake shedding skin) Iv'e see this happen to mine before as well. It kind of seems like a waxy casting that a pot plant creates like bark on a tree; maybe to reduce water loss or prevent too much heat on it.. but I dont think its anything to worry about. Just keep an eye on it and check for any root rot or wilting shoots. I might not be viewing the picture right, but the only other thing I see that looks "troubled" is a few brown spots from where fan leaves were pinched, which we both know is harmless. Hope it's nothing drastic... but if it is.. LET A BROTHA KNOW!! :) lol yea the airpots didn't make it into the blueprints this time but I definetely need to get a hold of them, its a great concept that really makes sense.

I got a grow thats not too far behind yours :cheer:, just a few leftover kush seeds I am hoping to get a little practice with before I use some top shelf genetics. but check it out sometime:thumb: I really like the way your plant is shaping up Ganj, good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks for the reply Ganj. Yeah I'm no expert on the matter, but if your talking about the scaly flake coming off the base (almost like a snake shedding skin) Iv'e see this happen to mine before as well. It kind of seems like a waxy casting that a pot plant creates like bark on a tree; maybe to reduce water loss or prevent too much heat on it.. but I dont think its anything to worry about. Just keep an eye on it and check for any root rot or wilting shoots. I might not be viewing the picture right, but the only other thing I see that looks "troubled" is a few brown spots from where fan leaves were pinched, which we both know is harmless. Hope it's nothing drastic... but if it is.. LET A BROTHA KNOW!! :) lol yea the airpots didn't make it into the blueprints this time but I definetely need to get a hold of them, its a great concept that really makes sense.

I got a grow thats not too far behind yours :cheer:, just a few leftover kush seeds I am hoping to get a little practice with before I use some top shelf genetics. but check it out sometime:thumb: I really like the way your plant is shaping up Ganj, good luck the rest of the way!

i was more worried about the stem above the second node its hard to get a clear pic but looking at it infront of me looks like white little lumps and it goes a bit further up the stem that you cant see in the pics :( but yer i'll just keep an eye on it maybe its just nothing or me being paranoid lol

the airpots are good especially for l.s.t with so money holes in the pot!

thanks for the reply :)

UPDATE: day 13 of 12/12

right its been a while so here we go!

Blue widow:

stretch is coming along nicely and still has more to come and is taking a nice shape now with lotsa pistells popping up everywhere :cheer: for this stage into flowering she is stinking my room out!! im going to have to put the carbon filter up soon probly within the next week...also iv found her to be pretty sensitive with nutes at only quater strength! im using the bio-blom at the minute but may start using the terra blom at some point.

Lemon diesel:

still a fucking ugly plant,all growth looks pretty droopy but nothing to worry about for now i hope..no signs of sex yet but iv read it takes a while to show as the plant has to mature enough before flower bla bla bla

i put the 90w l.e.d in ther yesterday just to boost things a bit untill the 250w HPS goes in ther which will be very soon:morenutes:

now onto the pics of whats going downnnnnnn!

DSC044901.JPG
DSC044911.JPG
DSC044933.JPG
DSC044942.JPG
DSC044951.JPG
DSC044963.JPG
DSC044972.JPG
DSC044982.JPG
DSC045001.JPG

thanks man! i quite like the BW:cheer:

the lemon diesel is just annoying the hell outa me though,i cant stand having an ill looking plant does my nut lol i expect to see signs of sex within a week as its already been 2 weeks on 12/12 and read that it take about 24 days from that sorta veg time which was only about 2 weeks!

i have just set the bad boy 250w up!

when i had this up for a short period in veg it seemd to kill the electric on 18/6 so im hoping 12/12 will be ok and im going to keep a record each day of what gets used..today the meter has £14.05 so each day i will write down and keep note of what it goes down each day,fingers crossd !!

and the fucking bulb is making a stupid humming noise,a little worrying but i'll let it be for now lol

next feed i will be using the plagron terra bloom as the BW doesnt seem to be appreciating the bio-bloom at all!

DSC045031.JPG

UPDATE: 21 days since 12/12,16 days since first hairs!!

things are looking ok i suppose not to pleased about the BW stretch seems to have completely stoppd now so i have pulled down the main cola in hope that the others will rush to replace it

still had some yellow undergrowth so fed half strength terra bloom so will see if that clears it up and gets her lush green again!!

the lemon diesel is stretching reall quick and had to apply some late l.s.t lol

sorry i havnt been updating much but as things get more interesting i will be bang on the updates! :420:

DSC045463.JPG
DSC045471.JPG
DSC045501.JPG
DSC045513.JPG
DSC045521.JPG
DSC04553.JPG
DSC045552.JPG

UPDATE:19 days 12/12

incase ur wondering why i dont put up days for lemon diesel its because i have no idea and havnt been keeping note lol

today is the first time in a while iv actually been pleased with the BW it actually looks ok now! used half strength MG nutes yesterday for its high N to help out my N deficiency and can see some trichs just starting to appear :morenutes: bud sites are starting to join up aswell now..the lemon diesel needs transplanting got roots bursting out the bottom of that 6 inch pot lol

DSC04565.JPG
DSC04566.JPG
DSC045681.JPG
DSC045691.JPG
DSC04570.JPG
DSC045721.JPG
DSC045741.JPG
DSC045751.JPG
DSC045642.JPG

Back
Top Bottom