Ganja village in Nepal

nirakar420

there lots of ganja village in nepal, here's is one village thats close to my house. 3 hours hike or an hour bus ride. i go to this village durin harvest season thats usually around oct. nov. m chop down ganja trees n bring dem home n do my thing, coz dem villagers dont do a great job trimmin n curin dem plants, they dont even harvest dem plants at the peak, i let plants at my garden go till december, heck in one of my videos i have posted in another thread i harvest a plant in january. the reason i have to go to this village around oct. nov. is coz if i dont go there at that time dem farmers gonna chop them off. so i would rather have it chop myself a month early then have them do it. so with that freshly harvested ganja i get into a local bus like u see in one of them videos thumbnails n come home coz walkin 3 hours to get to that village n walkin back 3 hours to my home is quiet tiring with a bagpack packed with fresh harvest. but i have made that walk both ways too. i wanna buy some land n live in this village with my dogs.
cannabis is not legal in nepal.

notice the ganja drying on the roof...

IMG_42616.JPG

IMG_42324.JPG

20160.jpg

IMG_42646.JPG

IMG_42654.JPG

14523.jpg

14426.jpg

14626.jpg

21727.jpg

18203.jpg

19187.jpg

IMG_42704.JPG

IMG_42763.JPG

IMG_42784.JPG

:Namaste: today's ganja hiking n a very eventful day.
20140802_142556.jpg

20140802_141704.jpg

i have tried to talk about things u all would wanna know about dem plants. hope u all enjoy watchin dem videos.

image12429.jpg

this is rara lake. the biggest lake in nepal.

ganja growin everywhere there. this place u see is at the height of more than 2500 meters.

here some more videos i shot on that trip to Mugu to see lake rara.

n a video i made with pics. Mugu is one of the most remote places not just in nepal but the whole world.

some pics i took today at the ganja village.
55114.jpg

33155.jpg

22209.jpg

111049.jpg

44138.jpg

here's the video, hope u all enjoy watchin it.
IMG_0276-EFFECTS.jpg

h214.jpg

h115.jpg

I actually wait until they legalize it everywhere and we can finally set up a worldwide network of bud exchange :hookah:

most of them plants u see here have not yet started to go to bud, by goin to bud wat i mean is they not gettin fat, they in the very early stages of gettin fat, if u know that i mean, some already 20 feet tall. they not goin to grow in height now like they do durin vegetative stage but the top colas gonna rise up so the plant will still get taller. so u gonna see a lot of 25 feet trees durin oct. and nov.
i know a lot of ppl gonna say i am wrong when i said a hemp plant is a male marijauana plant. i am not talkin about hemp fiber but the hemp plant. u all got go back in history 1000 years back, u think ppl from that time could differentiate ganja and hemp? make fiber from the hemp plant n rub charas from the ganja plant? yes they could n the only way they did that was simple hemp had pollen sacs n female ganja plants had buds on dem. them ppl used male plants for fiber when they were ready for harvest, n they would let the females ripen, rub charas, harvest them buds n they would use the female plant for fiber too.
i will always say a hemp plant is a male marijuana plant until god comes to me n says i am wrong n i dont think i am.n if hemp aint wat i say it is then every ganja that grows in poor countries is hemp seriously man male plants females plants. yahman...

Back
Top Bottom