GanjaPreneur420's 1st Grow

Jan 06 - Day 21 flower and the last major defoliation of the grow. From here on out the only defoliation I will do is major leaves that cant just be tucked away. These girls are definitely not happy with me after all the manhandling, however I am sure they will bounce back in due time. I also gave them their weekly feeding at .75% ratio to a full 6 gallons of water each.

They are really starting to give off their lovely aromas!!:yummy:**Especially the cookies** :yummy:

Group Shot (I swear they are not this bushy in real life..) Not sure why they look like forests still haha
IMG_0247.JPG

GG#4
IMG_0248.JPG

Cookies(1)
IMG_0249.JPG

Cookies(2)
IMG_0250.JPG

Cookies(3)
IMG_0251.JPG

Will be back tomorrow with a group shot to see how they rebound. Till then :passitleft:

Hey ganja is your strain sativas? If so you did an amazing job training them! My tent is only 5 ft tall and idk if i have enough room for one for a stretch. mine are bag seed indicas, from known good medical weed.

I will be so glad when they stretch. Will save my aching back from having to bend !

Mine. Having a nute prob atm. Or foliar spray with lights on. First grow so I am clueless until i see a problem.

Don't mind the lettuce lol. Our outdoor cold frame method greenhouse is slow growing outside and we only eat lettuce we grow ourselves. Will have kale and spinach growing soon also.
0112192314.jpg

Hey ganja is your strain sativas? If so you did an amazing job training them! My tent is only 5 ft tall and idk if i have enough room for one for a stretch. mine are bag seed indicas, from known good medical weed.

I will be so glad when they stretch. Will save my aching back from having to bend !

Mine. Having a nute prob atm. Or foliar spray with lights on. First grow so I am clueless until i see a problem.

Don't mind the lettuce lol. Our outdoor cold frame method greenhouse is slow growing outside and we only eat lettuce we grow ourselves. Will have kale and spinach growing soon also.
0112192314.jpg
Lookin real good! The 3 Cookies plants are a phenotype of the famous OG Kush X Durban poison which is hybrid however probably a bit more Indica. The GG#4 is Chem's Sister x Chocolate Diesel which is also a hybrid but mostly Indica.

The aching back is no joke haha especially when you aren't thinking about it when you set your tent up and cant get in from the side door... oops.

Jan 13 - 28 Flower. It was feeding day. Topped up all the reservoirs, and took off a very small amount of leaves. Not much else to report, it seems like everything is going ok....:rolleyes: What I can report is it smells bloody fantastic!!

Group Shot
IMG_0254.JPG

GG#4
IMG_0255.JPG

Cookies(1)
IMG_0256.JPG

Cookies(2)
IMG_0257.JPG

Cookies(3) The runt/test plant. Some tweaking with Nute lvls thus the minor deficiencies.
IMG_0258.JPG

Thats it for now, stay medicated:ganjamon:

Jan 15 - Flower Day 30, Just a quick overhead/angle group shot. Still bushier then I would like but decent amount of bud production it looks like. Plus still one defol to go on day 45 to finish off strong.

Group Shot
IMG_0259.JPG

Stay Medicated, :bong:

Jan 20 - Flower day 35. Topped up all the reservoirs to the 4 gallon mark. 2 gallons less then the max level. As I have already added 2 gallons of plain water mid week I will be adding the week 6 nutrients at 1/2 the recommended dose. I also defoliated a few of the bigger and older leaves.

Group Shot
IMG_0261.JPG

GG#4
IMG_0262.JPG

Cookies(1)
IMG_0263.JPG

Cookies(2)
IMG_0264.JPG

Cookies(3)-Runt
IMG_0265.JPG

:Namaste:

Back