Garden Of Eden

Gonna cut down Island Sweet Skunk any day now, maybe tomorrow if I get the time.

Island Punch & Cherry Bomb Gelato are day 30 now, just tossed the Sugar Mill clone in there today, she’s looking as healthy as a plant can look...all of them are looking pretty marvelous now

Got around to chopping Island Sweet Skunk.....and holyyyyyyy fuckkkkkk did she ever stink up my neighborhood with a beautiful Sweet Skunk aroma lol....have never had anything even come close to the strength of this, absolutely love it!!! Very excited to try her in a week or so.

She was about 4.5’, pretty short compared to most but she has plenty of laterals that hit the 4’ mark, really nice plant. Will keep her on the hook until sometime next week before I move to stage 2!

:Namaste:

Thanks Sticky!!

As to trying it...my problem is I haven’t figured out at way to fast dry bud so that I still enjoy the flavor.

Every way I’ve tried destroys the true taste, so I just patiently wait until it’s ready lol!

Am open to some fast dry ideas that I haven’t tried yet, something that’ll let me conserve that yumminess! :Namaste:

Thanks Sticky!!

As to trying it...my problem is I haven’t figured out at way to fast dry bud so that I still enjoy the flavor.

Every way I’ve tried destroys the true taste, so I just patiently wait until it’s ready lol!

Am open to some fast dry ideas that I haven’t tried yet, something that’ll let me conserve that yumminess! :Namaste:
I here ya I cant wait for the fresh terpenes in the vape all mine is fridge dried so I understand about low and slow its the only way!

Congrats on the harvest. That looks top o the top shelf there Matey. Good job :passitleft:

I cut a lower smallish branch that I know is not ripe yet. I have a string by my kitchen table with clothes pins on it. I take a fresh cut branch and clip it with the clothes pin and let it dry for a few daze.

I vape it so if its a little fresh - its all good.

It will give me a good clue as to how much more time I wanna let her go.

Those freshie cuts are some of my favorite. I think Sticky is on to something.

Thank you all! Had my first taste of it tonight, and well...it was glorious. Been too long since I’ve had some good Skunk, fuck did I ever miss it!! Still got a couple weeks before I’ll smoke it regularly but super happy with how it turned out...glad I kept a clone

Cherry Bomb & Island Punch are both Day 34 now....Cherry Bomb is starting to get her color on real nice now....both are such beautiful plants! Just gave away a bunch of clones to friends, kept a couple for myself...friends should be real happy with how these look, hopefully the smoke turns out great too :ganjamon:

I :green_heart: what we do....keep em frosty friends :Namaste:

Island Punch(GG#4 x Purple Punch) is by The Cali Connection....I’ve grown a few Cali Con strains...Sugar Mill, 91’ Chem, Grape OG and another one....have always had good grows with their strains, never had nanner problems, always healthy looking plants.

The Island Punch seems to be leaning towards the Purple Punch parent....Sugar Mill was a GG#4 cross as well but I don’t see any similarities between Island Punch & Sugar Mill....my Island Punch is a very short, bushy Indica leaning plant getting stacked full with nice buds ....

Cherry Bomb Gelato is by Compound Genetics....it’s Jet Fuel Gelato x Tropic Thunder....every day it’s leaves look more and more awesome, just they way they’re changing and the actual color itself is very unique

I have both clones for myself, so if the smoke turns out great it’s perhaps something I’ll keep going. Can look the prettiest in the world, but if I don’t enjoy the high then it ain’t worth shit to me!! Lol :ganjamon:

So 2 sections on one of my lights stopped working a couple weeks ago;

The COB’s were still working fine, just those 2 sections went out. Got a hold of customer support and they sent me the replacement parts needed, picked them up this morning and had some fun!!

They sent me 3 boards....it replaced all of my LEDs and COBs free of charge...so huge shout out to one of our sponsors @Techman from SunPlus.

I replaced all 3 boards(even though only 2 were malfunctioning) and basically have a brand new light as a result of it!!!

Day 39 for IP & CBG....both looking awesome and Sugar Mill is looking such a beautiful dark green still. Gonna be interesting to see the difference in this new pot of soil vs the pot the mother was grown in.....so far checking out much healthier looking

Back
Top Bottom