Garden Of Eden

We have central air at our place, in spring windows open and we keep the air circulating, summer windows closed and A/C on blowing cold air, come fall temps drop again and heat comes on...heating season should be the only one I’ll even need to run the intake, the other seasons I’ll uncover the vent in the room and let the cool air in :Namaste:

Just got their weekly folair, on top of a good watering

That main stalk on Grape OG is like a mini tree trunk, SSSDH starting to get going, though all of the ones in the promix 1g pots right now are starting to show signs, so they’ll all be getting transplanted in the next couple days

Headstash & Grape OG are starting to smell awesome

Think I figured out the solution...really not sure how I even missed it while looking tbh......pulling in cold air worried my that I wouldn't know how much or when to pull in, since the air outside is always changing....so how to control that?

Amazon.ca

There's the solution......being hooked up to a thermostat that will be placed inside the tent, it'll auto control how much air is being pulled in :Namaste:

I hope it works out well...that plus my RO Buddie I'll be grabbing this week should almost have me set :Namaste:

Just having a hard time getting spinosad up here....aside from spinosad, think all I need to order to start getting my next batch of soil ready is the hop compost :thumb:

And more seeds of course....never stop looking, every single day :yahoo:

Got a bit done today...planned it so the diluted ACT Bob mentioned would be finished brewing today....up planted all them to their final pots & hit them with the diluted ACT + 2 cups mbf so give them all a nice boost

Got my RO Buddie & new intake ordered so should be here by Monday at the latest(also snagged up some soap berries)

SSSDH - one of them started showing the same signs as Romulan Haze with the leaves, hopefully they’ll be more comfy in their new soil....the other one has shown a lot more vigor, couple weeks at least before I’ll be able to sex them

Romulan Haze....didn’t get many pics today but will 100% get some more and better angles soon...definite mutation going on....basically it has the main vertical stalk, then only 1 branch off that lol....so one side is bare and 1 side has growth....this thing is tiny yet was root bound...still fun to watch it grow none the less lol

Little late but subbed , looking good
Welcome, feel free to ask away if you have any questions...glad to have you hear! :Namaste:
looking good man I'm sure they like that tea there going to be all happy in there new homes good job!

Thanks sticky...I hope they enjoy it too! That mbf should give them a solid shot lol...also ordered more Romulan Haze from the breeder directly today....he’s saying the ones I have a prob old stock(10years) so should have better luck with the new ones

Hope I score the 10 free Blueberry Punch(Blueberry X Romulan) two classic strains with amazing taste and smell...always loved some blueberry crosses....may even let Blueberry Gum play out :passitleft:

Think I figured out the solution...really not sure how I even missed it while looking tbh......pulling in cold air worried my that I wouldn't know how much or when to pull in, since the air outside is always changing....so how to control that?

Amazon.ca

There's the solution......being hooked up to a thermostat that will be placed inside the tent, it'll auto control how much air is being pulled in :Namaste:
Nice will need one of these for the thaw . And will have to figure the best way to vent out. Running passive intake from the attic crawl space too two tents in a spare bedroom upstairs with 2 240 cfm inlines out too a carbon scrubber. Has stayed 70 to 80 all winter . But know when spring arrives temps are gonna spike quickly .

Nice will need one of these for the thaw . And will have to figure the best way to vent out. Running passive intake from the attic crawl space too two tents in a spare bedroom upstairs with 2 240 cfm inlines out too a carbon scrubber. Has stayed 70 to 80 all winter . But know when spring arrives temps are gonna spike quickly .
Think i just figured it out LOL .There is an easy way and a hard way but think either will work.

Think i just figured it out LOL .There is an easy way and a hard way but think either will work.

I may be going to lowes and buying a length of dryer hose to use to pull air from the top of the room through one of my extra through holes. Then I can close my lower passive vents, and use more recirculated heat.

Thanks for the idea @Kismet

So surprisingly everything came in already!

Got my 100 GPD RO Buddie hooked up and the plants will start getting RO water now

Intake exhaust - Infinity Cloudline T6, this thing is awesome, should take care of my temp issue, fully automated 5 variable speeds, complete control and it’s quiet, nothing like my other 6” exhaust...will get it up and running next week

Romulan Haze in all its glory lol, hopefully you can see how 1 side simply has no growth at all...tent is kind of crowded not much room to get around in there may just decide to cull this plant next week

Still don’t know which is which between Blueberry Gum & Cindy XX...ones starting to stretch so maybe will be able to find out soon enough....SSSDH ones starting to really take off over the other one

Grape OG & Headstash looking fantastic :Namaste:

My temps spike during the cold season cause if the furnace...spring/summer should be a lot more controllable :thumb:
Thinking once i get air flow from the attic crawl space out will cool the whole house down. Theres a huge steel fan in my basement that they must have run in the 70 s 80 s ? I could see the old wiring they were running to it when i crawled in there last (attic was converted into a bedroom in the 80s but half the attic was not plastered lol) they had the fan at the peak of the house venting out . Fan probably weighs 50 pounds. Would cost a fortune to run now but bet it did it's job well.

Thinking once i get air flow from the attic crawl space out will cool the whole house down. Theres a huge steel fan in my basement that they must have run in the 70 s 80 s ? I could see the old wiring they were running to it when i crawled in there last (attic was converted into a bedroom in the 80s but half the attic was not plastered lol) they had the fan at the peak of the house venting out . Fan probably weighs 50 pounds. Would cost a fortune to run now but bet it did it's job well.
Really digging the Romulan Haze. Kinda already bored with my grow . Took a couple of flowering clones yesterday and made a veg space.(rednecked). Misted the clones and checked the girls and they didn't need anything . Took a look at the wiring to that huge fan adgain just now. Wiring is wrapped in asbestos lol. Way older than i thought

Yeah I don’t trust that rating either lol...think clip on is the style I’d prefer though...prolly just pick up a couple different clip on models and see...go for the ones with the highest watt rating and go from there :Namaste:

Hey there G... clip ons are a waste... I only use them on my lamps (passive heat sinks) - they are good enough for that. For plants you need something that pushes a lot more air. I go to HD and buy the 12-14" they sell for $15-$20. They don't last maybe a year or so 24/7 but they move air and thats what you need.

For filter 190CFM or above works. Depends on plants tho.. Chemdawg won't matter how much you have running. Still going to stink a little bit.

Plants are looking healthy and happy. Won't be long now till flowers!!

hey gop girls are looking good my friend,about r/o water theres nothing in it i add a tsp. calmag and a little pinch of rock dust to each gal. water,without it you could have some deficiencies,good growing to ya!

Cal/Mag I have from my previous grow...this grow I am attempting to stay ‘organic’ so Cal/Mag would be a last resort if needed....Coots mix should have plenty of Ca so hopefully I won’t require it, but it is something I’ll be watching

Have a couple different sources for specifically Ca that are organic which I’d use first if I encountered a problem

Rock dusts not sure if I heard that one before...my understanding is that they take time to break down, they aren’t water soluble so not sure if they’d be a viable option in a deficiency situation :Namaste:
Hey there G... clip ons are a waste... I only use them on my lamps (passive heat sinks) - they are good enough for that. For plants you need something that pushes a lot more air. I go to HD and buy the 12-14" they sell for $15-$20. They don't last maybe a year or so 24/7 but they move air and thats what you need.

For filter 190CFM or above works. Depends on plants tho.. Chemdawg won't matter how much you have running. Still going to stink a little bit.

Plants are looking healthy and happy. Won't be long now till flowers!!

The idea for clip ons was just for the purpose of pointing them up hoping to push the hot air out...with the new intake hopefully it’ll maintain a steady 77 in the tent though...have 1 12” and 1 16” in the tent now...the 16” way too big so will probably picking up another 2 12” fans for the plants

For the odor I “hope” my exhaust fan is able to dump enough outside...I don’t mind if the air going out has an odor, just don’t want a heavy smell inside, so that’s something I’ll be keeping an eye on as I switch to 12/12 :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom