Garden Of Eden

Malted barley flour is incredible, using it within your soil as an amendment and as a top dress every 1-2 weeks you’re looking at a 15-20%+ decrease in flowering time...so 100 day flowering plant will be done in 80-85 days at the latest :Namaste:

Just loaded up with enzymes, the fresher the grind the more enzymes you get...enzymes are catalysts, they speed up a specific process(amylase speeds up the breakdown of starch into sugars) sometimes at speeds 1 million times faster(depending on the enzyme)

Malt barley is very very cheap, like $1.50/lb, buy the grains unmilled and just put them through a coffee grinder until it’s flour like, then top dress on :Namaste:

Perhaps the biggest “bang for your buck” in gardening

thanks gop and bob brown!
No problem sticky :Namaste:
Hey GOP, things look great in here ! Love the malted barley flour, great info.
Thanks Iti! Just trying to share stuff I come across, everyone should be entitled to grow better weed :thumb:
The red edges remind me of pH too high... Maybe you should check the ph of the grow media

They just appear red because the LEDs were on for the pic, they’re actually purple edges :Namaste:

I have checked on the ph, it was in the lower end(5.7-5.85) however I’m not going to worry myself with it.....the plant looked stunning today and the purple continues to come through strong.

I know this may contradict what most people know, learned or have heard....there’s so many different ways to grow sometimes info from1 style gets crossed with info from another style

I’m doing no-till right now and must trust what I’ve learned. In no-till gardening using RO water, ph is just not a thing, the entire ph will be regulated by the soil environment itself...because it’s a brand new mix, it’s more likely to have an up or down in the first couple grows while the soil really begins to establish...however the beauty behind it is that A) you’re first grow is still gonna be awesome, & B) every grow beyond that will only get better and better!

You can build a decent soil in only a couple hours...however the best soils are built over years, and that’s the beauty of no till...you’re constantly building a better soil :Namaste:

No problem sticky :Namaste:

Thanks Iti! Just trying to share stuff I come across, everyone should be entitled to grow better weed :thumb:

They just appear red because the LEDs were on for the pic, they’re actually purple edges :Namaste:

I have checked on the ph, it was in the lower end(5.7-5.85) however I’m not going to worry myself with it.....the plant looked stunning today and the purple continues to come through strong.

I know this may contradict what most people know, learned or have heard....there’s so many different ways to grow sometimes info from1 style gets crossed with info from another style

I’m doing no-till right now and must trust what I’ve learned. In no-till gardening using RO water, ph is just not a thing, the entire ph will be regulated by the soil environment itself...because it’s a brand new mix, it’s more likely to have an up or down in the first couple grows while the soil really begins to establish...however the beauty behind it is that A) you’re first grow is still gonna be awesome, & B) every grow beyond that will only get better and better!

You can build a decent soil in only a couple hours...however the best soils are built over years, and that’s the beauty of no till...you’re constantly building a better soil :Namaste:
I trust you about your knowledges so just keep doing what you re doing and give us continuous nice pics as you're doing ;)

I wouldn’t say I “know” lol...It’s still very new to me, still a big learning curve with a long ways to go....appreciate the comments and encouragement none the less though! :Namaste:

Unfortunately no pics today(except one) was really busy...SSSDH sexed for me...both fems so I need to choose which gets cut down

They’re different, ones stretched out a bit and kind of skinnier, whereas the other is a tad less stretched and very full...so choices to make!

All the ladies look absolutely stunning today...all of them perked up really good, probably the perkiest I’ve seen them!

Always love days when this comes in too!

Very happy to have a fresh batch of Rom Haze!!!

The no till soil is very interesting. Great stuff GOP. Your killing it
Thanks Iti!

I’ll be honest....I still have a deep interest in trying 1 line to its fullest...Nectar For the Gods....I consider it in a tier of growing by itself(not better or worse since I don’t have experience with it) just different then other nutrient lines

Nutes aside, I truly believe there’s no better approach to organic gardening then no-till...if you stick along for the ride, you’ll eventually see a garden of many things growing in my pots(cover crops) along with the cannabis...in due time though! Still absorbing a lot of info :Namaste:

I like the Neptune harvest stuff... even tho they don't have a "specific" line up. I used it when I first started but didn't have a clue about how much I should be using. When I finally kinda figured it out it started using botanicare cns17... I'm not a fan... idk if that's organic... and I doesn't mix well for me. I May try Neptune harvest again when I'm out of cns17.

Organic soil is on the list to get started next winter. It takes a few months for everything to start working?

Nah, you can put together an organic soil and use it a couple weeks later...no till itself is the idea that you’ll never stop using that initial batch, it will only get better and better as time goes on.

You feed the soil Itself vs feeding the plant, and I turn you’re able to continue growing plants out of the same soil

It would not surprise me one bit to learn that if you were to take different no-till gardens you would find new species of bacteria/archaea that have evolved to that specific environment which the sample was taken from(indoors or outdoors) :Namaste:

I like the Neptune harvest stuff... even tho they don't have a "specific" line up. I used it when I first started but didn't have a clue about how much I should be using. When I finally kinda figured it out it started using botanicare cns17... I'm not a fan... idk if that's organic... and I doesn't mix well for me. I May try Neptune harvest again when I'm out of cns17.

Organic soil is on the list to get started next winter. It takes a few months for everything to start working?

CNS not organic. Botanicare Pro Grow & Bloom closer to organic but much inorganic too....like lots of synthetic chelation agents. Decent but can do much better. Plus owned by Monsanto now if that matters to you. Your Neptune is better but not a complete line. Listen to GOP.....Nectar in own league, different from anything else out there. Organic & pre-digested.:Namaste:

So many variables hard to know what it was...could have been the ever changing temps will I was working on settling that, using tap water, vegging too long...who knows for sure lol, maybe she just wanted to Flower!

Happy she looks great...I actually picked up a TNB Naturals CO2 dispenser for shits and giggle...relatively inexpensive figured it’d be something worth trying

Also ordered 2 4ft UV bulbs which should be here tomorrow...so next week I’ll have my 2 2ft lamps plus 2 4ft lamps set up...should be interesting lol

I have Nectar....and the only thing I've found that is annoying...... you must shake it.... A LOT!!!!(only a few bottles are really bad) I need to build a platform of rollers that tilts back and forth like those old desktop wave machines. Roll and tilt it continuously. Then I wouldn't have to shake it........Some of it gets really thick when shook enough. Like a milkshake. Hey...I could get a milkshake machine...and just spin it back to a homogenous state. Nope...too much to clean.....

I do enjoy it though.....pricey, but what do you expect for a new line that is small for now.

You need a paint can shaker!!
Yeah...don't know if a plastic bottle would hold up to one of those.....But yeah.....

I love the nutrients, so far. Everyone told me to not do anything until the plant told me to (in Nectar soil too). So far the soil is performing well, but I have dwarfs. I mean, now many nutrients can those little things need anyway??!!

Back
Top Bottom