Garden Of Eden

You’d be surprised!!!! Lol

I burned through almost an entire QT of HH on 2 plants in 2 weeks lol(and loved the result I might add)

I would like your opinion. I'm in preflower, and LSTing pretty hard. Should I be feeding nutrients? My plants look ok, but I would love to be pushing them harder.

I'm asking, for you are an organic guy too.

You’re about a month in andnusing NFTG line & soil right?

I’ve never used the soil, perhaps @brightlight isnbetter equipped for the question....however I don’t see a problem starting off on a light dose

I use AA & ZJ to help with germination right off the bat....I’ve read through the Bible a couple times, I know doing slurries and watching the PPMs in the soil is a key in using NFTG....myself though I like to push things, so I’d have been using light doses the moment they got put into their pot lol :Namaste:

You’re about a month in andnusing NFTG line & soil right?

I’ve never used the soil, perhaps @brightlight isnbetter equipped for the question....however I don’t see a problem starting off on a light dose

I use AA & ZJ to help with germination right off the bat....I’ve read through the Bible a couple times, I know doing slurries and watching the PPMs in the soil is a key in using NFTG....myself though I like to push things, so I’d have been using light doses the moment they got put into their pot lol :Namaste:

I'm into preflower (24 days in) and using the NFTG soil, which is a supersoil type. The NFTG nutrients call to start at sprout. I did that a few times, but everyone stated to stop, so I did.

They have a standard nutrient administration system, but I'm not sure that is including growing in their soil. You can find the brochure on their website under the sample pack if you can find it. It's not easy to find and is in metric (ml). Mine is in Tbsp and tsp.

I didn't know there was a member here using the soil. Good to know there is a resource to be had.....well to use.

I didn't know people were using the ppm, I guess I'll buy a ppm pen.

Hey there G.. what's happening ... everything going ok?? :Namaste:
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing......he hasn't been around in a while. Sort of worried.

I sent him an email... saw him over on another board I'm sub'd up to where Coots hangs out sometimes.... haven't seen him over there either.

I'll post up if I hear from him.
Thanks.:thanks:

Just want to make sure he is cool.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ok so.....I’m back!!

Unfortunately life circumstances led to my last grow getting culled, truly sad as I was looking forward to seeing that Grape OG play out.

Currently am in Day 20 flower of a grow. Will update with pics, strains etc. soon, just glad to be back :Namaste:

Oh yeah, Go Canada on legalization :welldone:

Sorry been fighting the flu past couple days, too lazy to update already lol!

Thanks for the greetings gents!

So this grows a bit different than my previous 2 attempts. This is a no-till grow which I have no plans of "tilling" or replacing the soil at all. The hope is to be able to cut down a plant and transplant one from veg directly into the pot without having to do anything with the soil. Running 10gal smart pots, with both live & dead mulch layers. Watering schedule I'll lay out later as the philosophy to this approach is a bit different then most others, never think of it as feeding the plant, rather maintaining the environment and letting the plant do it's own thing.

Over time, the environment within the 10gal pots should start to establish better and better, so your results should only continue to improve from grow to grow. Soil recipe(I'll post later with watering schedule) is BlueJays, very similar to CC's with some small differences, so far everything has been going great for this grow!

Installed my new UV lights as well which I'll show later, now running 2 x 4' & 2 x 2' FS+UV lights. These bulbs are designed to bring specifically UV A/B light into a horticultural setting.

Temps right now running a bit high, 81-83 however I'm not too worried, RH is in the 45-50 zone. Within the next couple days I'll be getting my veg tent set up finally, yay!!!!!!!!! Veg tent will be in the same room, so may need to invest in a portable AC for the room itself, we'll see.

Anyways, not gonna be a huge veg tent, only 2'x3', but something is always better than nothing! Wanted something simple, yet very effective for lighting so I decided to go with a 315w CMH unit. I bought a cheap horizontal unit which looks like the ballast can be unattached and moved outside the tent to help with temps, and got the philips bulb to go with it. Should work out perfectly, especially in sexing out reg seeds.

So in day 22 flower now, 2 strains going(had 3 strains both plants maled on me though), Paradise Seeds Sensi Star & Pisces Genetics Romulan Haze(NL5 Haze/Sour Diesel x Romulan), 3rd strain was my nemesis Next Gen. Romulan Haze(SSH x Romulan)

Left = RH1, center = Sensi Star, right = RH2

RH1

Main cola still stretching a bit, gonna have to tie her back pretty soon.....lot of the side colas are gonna need to be supported on this one in the coming days, just had to tie one off today.

RH2

Not much smaller than RH1 by much, both have just begun their frosting.

Sensi Star

She may be small in terms of height compared to the other 2, but don't be fooled. She's the definition of compact, her buds will be very dense and she began frosting nice and early for me, hard to capture her essence, may move her to the front of the tent before I start tying off RH2.

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing......he hasn't been around in a while. Sort of worried.
He's ok. Just tied up with some stuff. :Namaste:
He will be back..... steady as she goes... Someone grab the helm while I roll up a fatty.

Thanks for the concern gents, so glad to be back at it, and in no time with some freshness to boot! Missed being here, will slowly get back into catching up in all your threads, sure I've missed out on a lot of great pics :thanks:

Good to see you back. Plants looking real healthy. Maybe elevate SS so her canopy is up with the others. :peace:
I will do just that tonight! :Namaste:
Looks deadly GOP. I'm looking at those 320 cmh light. I'll be sure to watch how they do. The no till soil is on my list somewhere down the line.
Thanks Iti!
I’d have no problems running CMH in my flower tent, read a lot of good about them, seem very impressive. I did get a cheap unit so wouldn’t be surprised if it died quick, but as for the light itself, should be all about that Philips bulb.

Back
Top Bottom