Garden Of Eden

Thank you BL!!! So if not judging by the trichs, then what’s your go to? Just “reading” the plant itself?

I’ve wondered on SSSDH for a bit, cause the plant has been fading a couple weeks now, but hadn’t seen a change in trichs at all. If thats the case may just chop them in the next couple days, make room for that Cherry Bomb Gelato & Island Punch that are waiting :Namaste:

don't wait for any ambers on SSSDH :Namaste:

Interesting on harvest note. I've never run SSSDH.

The 91 Star I'm running

I'm @ day 45 and she's pumping new pistols and looking like she's getting ready.

I like to wait for a beast. Loppers are in.... hanging on the wall.

Take em early and take em often?

I run straight up Sativa and there's never amber not even after 120 days. Other things to worry about.

I also run straight up mixed up Indica - cookies being the latest rage. If I don't wait for mainly amber, I'm changing my oil @ 3am lol (visualization).

G - flavor nugs on deck sounds mighty fine. Should be some goodies in there.

SSSDH

Picked them last night after giving the one plant a try, got them on the hook right now.

As much as they look like the Haze side, they 100% get their smell from the Diesel, room smells like a truck stop right now lol

They don’t seem to have been hit too hard with seeds at all, so got out pretty lucky with it this time!

Cleaned up the tent a bit, seems so bare now that SSSDH has been culled. Moved Cherry Bomb Gelato & Island Punch into flower tent now...they’re both pretty large in size and perfect timing to hit flower.

Sugar Mill

She’s day 35 flower now, still never seen anything frost like her. Hate that she’s struggling a bit, however glad that I’ll have more opportunity with her clone living on. Really hope her high and smoke turns out as good as she looks!

Island Sweet Skunk

She’s starting to show her flowers wonderfully now...seems like her scent is starting to come on a bit now, excited to see how well she’ll smell!(I don’t get great terp profiles on anything indoors)

Cherry Bomb Gelato

Day 1 flower lol...I took 8 clone clippings from her since she’s my last Jet Fuel Gelato strain...if I enjoy her anything like I did my Pineapple Fanta, I’ll grow her out a bunch!!

Island Punch

My first run with Purple Punch strain...excited for her....looks nothing like Sugar Mill even though they both are GG#4 crosses...interested to see if they’ll share any similarities.

Family

Front left Cherry Bomb, right Sugar Mill, back left Island Punch, right Island Sweet Skunk.

Need to improve my IPhone skillz...photos dont seem to quite catch their beauty :Namaste:

Cleaned up the tent a bit, seems so bare now that SSSDH has been culled. Moved Cherry Bomb Gelato & Island Punch into flower tent now...they’re both pretty large in size and perfect timing to hit flower.

Sugar Mill

She’s day 35 flower now, still never seen anything frost like her. Hate that she’s struggling a bit, however glad that I’ll have more opportunity with her clone living on. Really hope her high and smoke turns out as good as she looks!

Island Sweet Skunk

She’s starting to show her flowers wonderfully now...seems like her scent is starting to come on a bit now, excited to see how well she’ll smell!(I don’t get great terp profiles on anything indoors)

Cherry Bomb Gelato

Day 1 flower lol...I took 8 clone clippings from her since she’s my last Jet Fuel Gelato strain...if I enjoy her anything like I did my Pineapple Fanta, I’ll grow her out a bunch!!

Island Punch

My first run with Purple Punch strain...excited for her....looks nothing like Sugar Mill even though they both are GG#4 crosses...interested to see if they’ll share any similarities.

Family

Front left Cherry Bomb, right Sugar Mill, back left Island Punch, right Island Sweet Skunk.

Need to improve my IPhone skillz...photos dont seem to quite catch their beauty :Namaste:
I haven't been here for a bit and wow I just went threw your thread I wanted to see everything I love the way you grow im working on living soil also beautiful flower pics you take nice pics gop your plants really turned out nice I was wanting to watch your sssdh see how it compared to the one I grew similar I think mine was even more of a haze leaner its happy time at your house enjoy your harvest man--btw I wash all my produce get them fffiing gnats off there gross cant wait to see what you do with the new line up looks good!

Thanks sticky...always appreciate the kind words :Namaste:

In terms of looks, the SSSDH looks like the Haze, but that smell is undeniably Diesel...still on the hook, has a decent taste so far, will probably trim it up tomorrow and jar it up in the coming days.

Trying to help some friends out since outdoor season is just around the corner...trying to hook them up with free clones so they don’t gotta go buy shit around here....will gimme some good experience toying with clones

Thanks sticky...always appreciate the kind words :Namaste:

In terms of looks, the SSSDH looks like the Haze, but that smell is undeniably Diesel...still on the hook, has a decent taste so far, will probably trim it up tomorrow and jar it up in the coming days.

Trying to help some friends out since outdoor season is just around the corner...trying to hook them up with free clones so they don’t gotta go buy shit around here....will gimme some good experience toying with clones
your sssdh sounds good love a good diesel I like playing with clones to I love the way they grow that's cool help your grow buddy hook him up!

Sugar Mill

Day 43 and she’s basically done....looked today, saw a couple ambers, a few clears but majority cloudy.

She’s listed as 65-70 days, but I won’t be waiting much longer at all(go go MBP)...suffered a huge issue through flower, she looks gorgeous just hasn’t plumped up nice at all...will be interesting so see the difference with her clone.

Which brings me to a question regarding clones & generations....?

How many generations deep can you clone before the plant really starts changing?

SugarMill started as 1 fem seed...grew that out but got one clone....gonna grow the clone out as well, but will also clone it itself before I grow it out....so how many generations deep can I go before genetics start to get wonky? I have no plans on keeping a mother at this point.

Sugar Mill

Day 43 and she’s basically done....looked today, saw a couple ambers, a few clears but majority cloudy.

She’s listed as 65-70 days, but I won’t be waiting much longer at all(go go MBP)...suffered a huge issue through flower, she looks gorgeous just hasn’t plumped up nice at all...will be interesting so see the difference with her clone.

Which brings me to a question regarding clones & generations....?

How many generations deep can you clone before the plant really starts changing?

SugarMill started as 1 fem seed...grew that out but got one clone....gonna grow the clone out as well, but will also clone it itself before I grow it out....so how many generations deep can I go before genetics start to get wonky? I have no plans on keeping a mother at this point.
sugar mill is sticky looking looks good idk about the clones ive gone as far as four cuts with no problem or any change but @Norcaliwood has taken a lot of cuts from plants he might be able to help you with that btw the sssdh is my fav!

Hi God! Dropped in to check out your Eden. Everything looks really fantastic :D
I didn’t realise - hadn’t seen, or forgotten - that there was already a ‘garden of eden’ journal - I hope you don’t mind that my current one is similarly named :battingeyelashes: Accidental coincidence.

That sugar mill really is sugary!

Great harvests coming your way :Namaste:

Don’t mind one bit at all! The more Edens filled with frosty greens the better as far as I’m concerned!! :circle-of-love:

@ilikemsticky my SSSDH got hit worse then anything else I had with pollen...however...its getting there in curing and is still fantastic smoke. Very resinous and sticky plant, strong terp profile still and is coming along well! Nice strong heavy high, gets my eyes feelin the burn every time lol

Island Sweet Skunk

Day 31...probably the strongest terp profile I’ve had in a grow. Don’t really experience great profiles(I blame it on a lack of “fresh” air) but the Sweet Skunk is definitely coming through on this one lol...great looking girl, frost is coming along nicely, but that smell :adore:

It’s def a Sweet Skunk smell...that Skunk is there just sweeter, not as heavy as regular Skunk, but an undeniable aroma for sure :Namaste:
yum I love a nice skunk aroma back in the day like late 70s early 80s we were toking something that reeked of a skunk I would open the container and it would literally stink up the entire room man I loved that stuff!:)

SugarMill

She got the axe yesterday. Stood at just under 6’ tall. Buds look delicious, just not very plump.

This pot along with 1 other have had a problem since day 1. It’s been pointed out a few times it looks like a K issue....this would make some sense, since when I was mixing the soil initially(over a year ago), it called for a few cups of Crab Meal and my son dumped an entire 5lb bag in the batch lol...I’d dug as much out as I could at the time, but needless to say much more crab meal was used then needed haha

Too much Ca can cause K lockouts....so hoping that’s what the issue is. Picked up some Langbeinite(Sul-Po-Mag/K-Mag) today to try and fix the issue. Will top dress the pot with the issue, then just keep it in my veg tent with some cover crops for the next month or so to give it some time to adjust. Then we’ll throw her back into rotation and hope the problem is somewhat better!!

The clone of SugarMill is looking very healthy as well, starting to take off, will be exciting to see the difference in a new batch of soil.

Island Punch(GG#4 x Purple Punch

Cherry Bomb Gelato(JFG x Tropic Thunder)

Island Sweet Skunk

Island Punch & Cherry Bomb Gelato are only day 14, so very early still. Both were about 2.5’ tall when I flipped them...CBG is now 5’ & IP is only 3’ lol....had to prop her up on a 5g bucket.

Both lol healthy and are huge plants, IP is gonna be a huge yielder even at only 3’, can already tell with how tight the nodal spacing is and how bushy the flowers are already coming in.

ISS has really started to frost up nicely, that aroma she’s spouting off is absolutely delicious Sweet Skunk!

Back
Top Bottom