Gardenfaerie Outdoor Organic Summer 2014 Flux and LST in Ground

Ok from left to right :)
No 2 then within a week 1, then 9, 8, then a bit later 11. 14, 15, 38 atouch later 37, 39. 16, 19, 18, 36, 22, 23, 24, 26, 32!!! :) best I can do on phone, much love fom me and mrs

YOU ARE the BOMB! Do people still say that? Haha. This is absolutely perfect. I will be out tomorrow with my first removal. I forgot you liked the numbered leaves for ease. Thank you loove! And definitely send some love back to the Mrs.

:green_heart:

It's the treatment. It turned me into more of a maniac than I already am. I have a little update with photos.
People can go back to yesterday and look at the screen. Then look here at this photo. One of my WW x BB grew several inches last night! The tops have penetrated up through the screen. How friggin big are these things going to be? I hope the heat will put them into heat dormancy and slow their growth down. Once that rain melted all that beautiful compost and fertilizer in the soil, the plants have really taken off. Here ya go:

WW x BB in the ground:

fluxed1.jpg

Here's my flux LK. Please, anybody, I am still uncertain about what to pull off. I fear I'm totally messing this up. But it's just an experiment...right? When LA gets going in his real deal THAT is probably when I will be more clear on defol.

flux_by_number.jpg

Replying to my own post with the answer Light Addict gave to me. It is easier to just put it together. No searching around.

"Ok from left to right No 2 then within a week 1, then 9, 8, then a bit later 11. 14, 15, 38 atouch later 37, 39. 16, 19, 18, 36, 22, 23, 24, 26, 32!!! best I can do on phone, much love fom me and mrs."

Thank you, Snake. I've been doing this garden for over 15 years in this house. Go to the other non-420 garden journal which was kindly set up for me. It has photos of what the yard looked like when I bought the house. Just keep scrolling around. It's not too big.

We almost moved to Italy last year. I have a lot of family there and many friends. I could live anywhere in Italy, but I'd most love to live in Porto Fino or someone on that coast near Genoa. The mountains are also amazing. My family is from Tuscany. I have strawberry blonde hair from my Italian family who must have migrated south into Italy from the Alps region. We all have this coloration.

Anyway, I adore Italy and if you ever do go, make sure you visit Porto Fino. Holy shit is that place amazing.

Ha ha.that's class.I've always had older girlfriends.1st love of my life.I was 20,she 37.an boy.oh a 37 year old can teach a 20 year old:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i hope ur not thinking filthly thoughts,i was talking about life experiences:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah right,i was swung round,an hung out like a wet towel.i used 2 leave my house a virgin,an came home a slut:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i do like u older girls,u def know how 2 have fun

See that grin across Dennise's last post,the 1st PIC grin.well ladies,that honestly used 2 be my smile leaving my "older" ahem,experience.every sat my grin used 2 fill the street.that smile so reminds me of that,oh another thing.older women always smell diff.I don't know wot it is,but boy they love their lotions,fuck half their necks are covered in the shit,by time uve kissed ur way up,ur a female.uve covered in that much shit,and perfume,u may as well just tried 2 fucked an actual powder puff:circle-of-love: Boys thats a powdered piece of shit u never want a girl 2 puff in2 ur privates:rofl::rofl::rofl:so nice,buts its then u realise,fuck its actually better being a female,then u have kids,fuck that:rofl::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom