Gardenfaerie Outdoor Organic Summer 2014 Flux and LST in Ground

Harvested the Lemon Kush clone taken in flower. After trimming completely, including stems gone, 177 grams. I will harvest another later or tomorrow. My parrot was eating the pot and I wasn't sure it was a good idea!

And, when my parrot wants something, that is that. She gets it. Or not. In this case, not.

Is it me, or is nobody around any more? I think I'm on some shit lists, also. At least my witchy self can detect that. So be it. I can't change a thang and I like me that way I am, so, whatev.

I think the outdoor growers are quieter because they already harvested.
Me, I am a little conversation-ed out and slowed down by fall seasonal changes.

Plus my grow is slower than bikini sales in a nunnery.

Pics​

Photos of the harvest?

Thanks Rad, Reg and LA. I am guilty of not being around much so of course the very first thing I must do is judge everyone else and get paranoid and turn into a nut. That said, life is so fricking good I pinch myself. It is just good. Nothing in particular.

I started watching the HBO series, Girl's. I didn't think I would like it, but holy shite do I relate to those girls. I mean, back when I was their age. That really is how it is. I also love that the show is Brooklyn. Of course when I lived there, there were no trendy spots in Bedsty or Crown Heights...but I get the idea. The "scene" has a whole different thing than when I moved away. Ho hum.

So the fall is my favorite time of year. I like that it gets dark earlier. I always feel cozier when it is dark out. On the news they are talking about this arctic blast coming through Alaska from some huge storm which will push the jet stream deep to where I am. Normally frost date is December 2, but this year it may come early. We have to put up he greenhouse. If it is calm tomorrow, that may be the time we do it.

Just doing some ramblin. When the day comes tomorrow I'll take and post photos of the harvest. This time I completely trimmed the buds and divided them. Usually I hang the whole stem and trim them after they dry. I personally love the way the buds look when they are small in the jars. It's also easier to crush and roll a joint. Do any of you guys use those Boveda things Fifi uses? I know she loves them.

Going to listen to some Zeppelin.

Harvest photos for Regginolo!

hhhhhh1.jpg

hhhh3.jpg

hhhhh1.jpg

hhhhh1.jpg

hh8.jpg

Congratulations Brooklyn...

Thank you for that compliment! I still like Fifi's grows better. Taller and bushier. I'll get there.
It's also my way of complimenting her the lazy mans way...in my own journal!

I was just wondering that myself. I want to make sure these are fully flushed to give maximum mellow smoke. I can't take the harshness and a vape machine is on hold for the time being.

How many water flushes are enough to really get it all out of there? My soil was prepared in the beginning so I don't know if fully flushed is what I'll get, but how many to max flush? Anybody? Does the molasses help flush the nutes out too?

The length of time required for a harvest flush is dependent on the time plants will consume any nutrients in the plant and medium used when either fed pH adjusted water or pH adjusted water with a flushing agent. Harvest flushing times may vary from 4-7 days for Aeroponics/Hydroponics, 7-10 days for soiless mediums (peat moss and coco coir) and 7-14 days for soil on average. Unsulfered molasses can be used at 2 tablespoons per gallon as a harvest flushing agent imparting aroma and flavor to the buds. Flushing with a low ppm solution aids in removing additional nutrients from the plants during a harvest flush.

Here is a recipe for a home made Clearex flushing solution

Today I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Colouring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 millilitres per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

Wow, thank you John! Excellent and I blogged it for keepsake. I did use the molasses, and plain water for a few weeks prior to harvest.

My final weight on the LK clone is 34 grams. In the jar and curing now.

Canna, good to see you. I do lurk your journals. Just been quiet lately. Had my first UTI and holy shit does that hurt! Still have it.

TMI, sorry! :)

The greenhouse is back up. That was one fast, fast summer. Fastest on record for me, anyway.

I bought a new greenhouse to go in the bigger greenhouse. In case people are new, the reason I do this is to give double protection to the inner greenhouses. They are smaller and are easy to heat because they don't have a high ceiling. They are out of the wind in the bigger greenhouse. I just put them all back together and set up with my husband, so pardon the mess.

g93.jpg

g83.jpg

g73.jpg

g64.jpg

g59.jpg

g412.jpg

g314.jpg

g216.jpg

g118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom