GardenGnome's Russian Rocket Fuel Hydro Grow

GardenGnome

Strain:Russian Rocket Fuel
Type:Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid
Started: Aug 9, 2010
Indoor: Small Tent(veg), Closet(flowering)
Medium: Bubble Bucket/Hydroton
Lights: 6 Lamp T8(veg)/400 Watt HPS
Schedule: 24/7
Temp: 82F
RH: N/A
PH In: N/A/Out: N/A
Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio

Hello! this is my first hydro grow! I have 1 prior harvest(3oz) under my belt this year and that was my first soil grow. I currently have 3 other plants in veg under my HPS awaiting the flip(with in the week I hope), but that's another Journal (click here to read it). The Stain I have chosen for this grow is an Auto-Flowering from Short Stuff Seeds. It is the result of crossing a heavy indica strain with very dense resinous buds with automatic NYC diesel which adds an exotic high and deeply fruity smell to the mix. This strain gives off a wonderful fuel-like aroma and really packs a punch.

Lurking in the genetic make up of shortstuff seedbanks Russian Rocket Fuel is a monster. The Russian Rocket Fuel Bush pheno. This incredibly bushy phenotype is getting a lot of attention and is the reason it is now the top selling auto strain.

Ok so the seed was placed in a starter plug yesterday, it has cracked but not sprouted yet. Once roots pop out of the starter plug I well place it in the hydroton. Until then it rests in a shot glass with a bag over it to keep moisture in:yummy:

IMG_0240_2_.jpg

IMG_0239_2_.jpg

I'm going to follow this one as I am looking at trying some of the low Ryder, so I will watch as yours grow. GOOD LUCK
br

They are all good,some a little better then others.
br

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom