GardeningGnome's Gorilla Glue, Jack Herer, Critical & Northern Lights: Coco & LED, 2020

Bro the playlist is fire. Been rocking it as I work outside in the garden. Beautiful day today.
AB8AA9C3-DFAD-47A1-A4BF-59067018F11C.jpeg
So so so nice picture! Lovely bed of flowers. I completely agree with stoneotter:

That brightens up my day! Thanks!

@shottafire that playlist is made for poking around in a garden, puffin on some herb! :)

I’m very lucky to be where I am here. Weather is near perfect most of the time. Spring is almost upon us here. This will be my last few months here so trying to soak it up while I can. Moving to a place with more of a winter season and colder climate all together.

simply beautiful friend,, i just can't wait for spring,, just round the corner,, we have our first flowers up,, snowdrops,, and violas always throw an early flower or two out there. no stopping it,, indeed

just thot i would show my jack herer now,, growing like a week,, i found quite a bit of mildew under the leaf mass, so i cleaned it all out and cleaned it up as well,,

P1170763.JPG
looking a bit rattled from a heavy hydrogen peroxide spray. a couple weeks from thinking flower, but i seriously have no room in my flower room right now. gonna have to do a culling, i can see it now

karma sent friend,,

I’m very lucky to be where I am here. Weather is near perfect most of the time. Spring is almost upon us here. This will be my last few months here so trying to soak it up while I can. Moving to a place with more of a winter season and colder climate all together.
Sometimes, having four seasons ain't that bad.

Like today was an "early spring day" here, and I spent every second in the sun that I could. Soaking it up like a sun-sponge. You appreciate the different seasons more, or at least I do. I lived in Barcelona for a few years, and I must say I did miss the colder autumn days, where you could snuggle up with a blanket and just chill max. And the colors of a real autumn day? Oh my Odin... Luvs it. That being said... I f*cking hate the darkest days here in Scandinavia during wintertime, with only 3-4 hours of daylight per day... And like this year, without any snow to lighten up the streets or nature, it is just darkness.... That ish is over, spring is just around the corner, and I had another few visitors at the balcony today, the birds are back! New food put out for them, and my plants that have stayed outside over the winter seems to be doing well. Only lost one Lavender, but three survived. My grapevine is looking good, and my gooseberry bush/tree? Already showing buds! Plus, a lovely clematis is already sprouting like mad.... What am I trying to say? Perhaps.... that a cold and dark winter, makes a sunny day like this devine...

simply beautiful friend,, i just can't wait for spring,, just round the corner,, we have our first flowers up,, snowdrops,, and violas always throw an early flower or two out there. no stopping it,, indeed

just thot i would show my jack herer now,, growing like a week,, i found quite a bit of mildew under the leaf mass, so i cleaned it all out and cleaned it up as well,,

P1170763.JPG
looking a bit rattled from a heavy hydrogen peroxide spray. a couple weeks from thinking flower, but i seriously have no room in my flower room right now. gonna have to do a culling, i can see it now

karma sent friend,,
Lovely Jack! (Did you know that the name "Herer" is Dutch for Shepard?...)
Your seems to have a more sativa pheno than me... nice nice

snowdrops!!!! aaaahh luv it! the best spring-sign eeeever!

BTW: I'ma nab that idea you have there, with a bit of ducktape (or similar) to write down all the information for the plant...

too funny you should mention that sticker on the pot,, yes,, i have been doing that from near the very beginning of my growing experience

this now,,

P1170768.JPG

nearly every plant i have grown,, one or maybe two missing from the very beginning. i have not counted em lately but i think nearing 180 or so. a clearer number is in order i think

ha,, find a spot for your collection friend,, cheers

too funny you should mention that sticker on the pot,, yes,, i have been doing that from near the very beginning of my growing experience

this now,,

nearly every plant i have grown,, one or maybe two missing from the very beginning. i have not counted em lately but i think nearing 180 or so. a clearer number is in order i think

ha,, find a spot for your collection friend,, cheers

Niiiice! I'll find a good spot for sure! This is a very good idea. Both for historical reasons, and the simple fact that sticks with names in the soil cant keep the same amount of information and often get lost, and writing on the pots is already getting messy for me... I saved the first stems of the plants I grew... Like a hunter, saving the horns...

Just stopping by to admire the ladies! Looking great over there. You guys reminded me why I live here. Getting towards the end of another winter. Its 40F here and I just went for a walk in the sun it was glorious! Can't wait for spring/summer though

Just stopping by to admire the ladies! Looking great over there. You guys reminded me why I live here. Getting towards the end of another winter. Its 40F here and I just went for a walk in the sun it was glorious! Can't wait for spring/summer though

Guess what happens today? First day since last winter with real snow on the ground. We had a bit of snow this winter but nothing that stayed more than a day or two. Been snowing since last night, and I woke up to 6-7 inches (15cm for us normal folks ;) ) of snow and its been coming down ever since. I was thinking of taking a photo, but... all is white. nothing more to see...

I'll be snapping some pics of my lovely ladies instead!

Don’t wanna see no snow, I hate winter. Lol
No worries, I'll grab some green pictures instead. Yet..... I know we all like frosty ladies! :)

Btw @shottafire , last of my three GG clones got a good set of roots poking out from the RootRiot cube today. You were right that the top-cutting took a couple of extra days.

No worries, I'll grab some green pictures instead. Yet..... I know we all like frosty ladies! :)

Btw @shottafire , last of my three GG clones got a good set of roots poking out from the RootRiot cube today. You were right that the top-cutting took a couple of extra days.

word is bond kid. Glad it worked out for ya. Yeah the tops while being a little slower out the gate end up being more vigorous in the long run. The clones I took on the 6th this month all of them tops are hard to believe they were still on the mother plant in solo cups just a few short weeks ago. Practically bigger than the mothers already.
I am gonna post a couple pics of that on my journal later. No matter what the 6th is my cloning day. Intensive crop production in small spaces FTW. Hope all is well bro.

Was just out enjoying the sweet weather and snapped the cherry blossoms are comming in. Time to get the veggie garden in order!
20200226_093845.jpg

Was just out enjoying the sweet weather and snapped the cherry blossoms are comming in. Time to get the veggie garden in order!
Let the games begin
Arrgh! You bastards!! ;)

Nice cherry blossoms @GIjose !! Such a wonderful sign of spring. I'm hoping we'll get a warm day and the snow will go away during the week here.

Here is the top-cutting from my purple Gorilla Glue. Looking great!
Will be using this or the other two cuttings for developing seeds with GA-3. Just need to find a proper place to put them while flowering....

20200226_201909.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom