Garthog's Outdoor WWE-Fem Grow Journal - 2015

Garthog

Greetings!

Here goes with my Grow Journal. This is my first attempt at a 'grow', and hopefully it'll be fruitful.

Strain is White Widow Extreme Feminized
Advertized as a 60/40 Indica/Sativa
It is currently in Veg stage, 24 days from Germination.
I have 4 plants, currently in 6" clay pots.
I am trying an all natural outdoor grow, with minimal effort.
For light, I am using the Sun, currently 12 hours of light per day (East Coast)
I'm watering every 2 days or so, just using the 'heft of the pot' as a guide, noting the weight when it's full.
I have a regular potting soil that they are in now, non-miracle grow.

I'm getting ready to put in the ground, and am still determining what I plan to use. I have good soil, and year old horse manure available.

I may have plant in location that will reduce light time by an hour or so, as they'll need to be in a remote location.
WWE-F_all_four_25_days.JPG
WWE-F_1and2_25_days.JPG
WWE-F_3and4_25_days.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi - I do have some updated pictures, sorry I haven't been able to keep as current...i'll have to figure out how to get my pics in again, and post. Long story short, considering I put the plants in different spots using differrent methods (trying for a set it and forget it), I have 2 WWE's that are coming along well, and the other 2 are not as well. One is 4' tall, and the other is just a hair shorter, 2 inches or so. I'm just in soil, horse manure and some earthworm castings...i'll try to get pics in...

Ok - managed to get a few pics in...as this is my first grow, i'm just hoping for healthy plants, and quality. Yield would be nice, but hey, this is my learning curve...
DSC_006425.JPG
DSC_006225.JPG

In the first picture, you can see a smaller 'stunted' plant, not sure if i'm going to pull out and try to recover. Second picture is my strongest one, and I have 'high' hopes for her...

Garthog

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom